Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Yes, we get it; Warlords of Draenor is on its way, and yeah, yeah we have seen the pics, the armor sets, and the geography. The new models look good, and the surprising lore holds my interest, but I ask myself: will I still be playing the game a year from now? So far, the new models look nice. They look expressive, and obviously have a higher polygon count. The problem arises when players expect more than that. You can't tell a story through polygons alone; there has got to be some substance behind it. I am caustically optimistic with this years WoD presentation, its story, and its direction, but I don't feel the excitement or energy on what is to come from future Blizzard games. My main concern is Blizzard too much on Warcraft. I want to attend Blizzcon, but at the same time I don't want to waste my time. It's coming up sooner than you'd expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

yes.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

yea

surc
Aug 17, 2004

No everybody is too busy playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls to go. :getin:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

surc posted:

No everybody is too busy playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls to go. :getin:

yeah but to what end?

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Uhh endgame loot???

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

My friend is going and spending a lot of money and he's always like WE CANT GO OUT DRINKING I NEED TO SAVE BLIZZCON MONEY and it sucks

If you're reading this (I think you're a baseball card now) gently caress you buddy let's drink

surc
Aug 17, 2004

He's a blizzard fan find him a connect for some consistently good weed. Problem solved.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

deadwing posted:

My friend is going and spending a lot of money and he's always like WE CANT GO OUT DRINKING I NEED TO SAVE BLIZZCON MONEY and it sucks

If you're reading this (I think you're a baseball card now) gently caress you buddy let's drink

beer money by any means

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

deadwing posted:

WE CANT GO OUT DRINKING I NEED TO SAVE BLIZZCON MONEY

inscribe that on his tombstone

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

deadwing posted:

I live in So. Cal. if he needs a place to stay in the Tustin area, tell him to hit me up.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Mash posted:

inscribe that on his tombstone

I mean he'll go a couple time a month but he's always on this budget poo poo

he doesn't understand that beer money is the first item on any worthwhile budget and supersedes all others

Anime Device posted:

I live in So. Cal. if he needs a place to stay in the Tustin area, tell him to hit me up.

I think he booked a hotel already but if not I'll tell him to post in this thread and go on an adventure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

deadwing posted:

I think he booked a hotel already but if not I'll tell him to post in this thread and go on an adventure
okay, cool, thanks. I am a bit lonely it would always be good to have a bit of company :D

• Locked thread