Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Thought I had to poop, so I sat on the toilet. Peed a little, but no poop. I'm still sitting here. If I get up without pooping am I less of a man? Is it okay for a man to sit down to pee?

How long should I wait here before giving up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough
dunk ur balls in the pee poop

Captain No-mates

i sit down pee all the time. i dont see a problem, with taking a little me time even though you only need to pee

Pinche Rudo

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Thought I had to poop, so I sat on the toilet. Peed a little, but no poop. I'm still sitting here. If I get up without pooping am I less of a man? Is it okay for a man to sit down to pee?

How long should I wait here before giving up?

It is not OK to pee sitting down unless you have an injury or medical condition that requires it. You should give it 3-5 minutes max for trying to poop before standing

Machai

did you play cellphone games while peeing? This is a decent enough excuse for sitting down to pee

FluffieDuckie

RaIp posted:

did you play cellphone games while peeing? This is a decent enough excuse for sitting down to pee

or posting really :shrug:

FartGhost

I usually sit down while peeing because it's not like anyone can see me do it

Bloodfart McCoy

FartGhost posted:

I see it :(

Machai

do you have a mirror opposite the toilet?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

sitting down to pee is only okay if you're not sitting on the toilet that you are peeing into

hope this helps

FartGhost

:catstare:

Captain No-mates

FartGhost posted:

sitting down to pee bathroom bros! :hfive:

Machai

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

sitting down to pee is only okay if you're not sitting on the toilet that you are peeing into

hope this helps

is this one of the peeing w/ a boner techniques?

Machai

some kid from elementary school would pull his pants and underwear down to his ankles to pee at the urinal it was p gross esp when we used the bathrooms that had the urinals that went all the way down to the floor

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

treat yourself to a sit down piss :byob1:

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

RaIp posted:

is this one of the peeing w/ a boner techniques?

of course

however it can also be done using a hose & having A LOT of pee to do

Bloodfart McCoy

RaIp posted:

do you have a mirror opposite the toilet?

No but the toilet paper holder is one of those metal boxes with a key, so I can pretty clearly see myself in that thing.

the unabonger
What a homo

Machai

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

No but the toilet paper holder is one of those metal boxes with a key, so I can pretty clearly see myself in that thing.

do you squat in a YMCA or something? why do you have a locked metal box for your tp holder?

Machai

In order to rebalance the universe next time you poop do it standing up

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

the gently caress?

RaIp posted:

:agreed:

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i sit and pee all the loving time because im to lazy to hold my dick and i also dont want to get piss everywhere

ass
I pee sitting down when I wake up beacuse I'm usually too tired and lazy to pee standing up.

Machai

Mike Maddux posted:

I pee sitting down when I wake up beacuse I'm usually too tired and lazy to pee standing up.

this plus that usually the most likely time for it to start coming out all weird and miss the toilet entirely

bwatts

crazy poo poo

Bloodfart McCoy

RaIp posted:

This makes sense. Okay. I'll poop standing up when this this thing is finally ready to come out. Thanks :hfive:

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

hold on, was this at work?

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
because then i'd say you're fine. pooping at work is encouraged in the yob so at least you made the effort

poverty goat

you are less of a man if you don't pee outside around the borders of your property

Bloodfart McCoy

Hell yeah I'm at work! If I'm taking a poo poo, I'm getting paid or it.

Cymbal Monkey

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
I find if I sit down to pee I get better bladder pressure and fewer drips.

mazzi Chart Czar
Make sure you point your dick low enough so you don't piss thought the seat and the bowl and your piss all over your pants and shoes.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

A LOVELY LAD posted:

treat yourself to a sit down piss :byob1:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Make sure you point your dick low enough so you don't piss thought the seat and the bowl and your piss all over your pants and shoes.

:lol: This happened to me once like 15 years ago and I still check to make sure that isn't happening every time.

• Locked thread