Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
goats are the best animal
you gain brouzouf
bullshit! ultra-failed attack
goku
i don't have a fourth option but i'm too lazy to change it to less options so click this one too if you want to but i don't care either way. i just refuse to ever make a thread that doesn't have a poll in it. well, have a nice day
View Results

• Locked thread
chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Actually I've upgraded recently, might try it again. Surprised this is French actually, the jankiness and translation made me think Russian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
What's the best way to get those annoying demon things off your back? That level where you have to defend x area from them got frustrating.

Hole Wolf
Apr 28, 2011

rocket_man38 posted:

What's the best way to get those annoying demon things off your back? That level where you have to defend x area from them got frustrating.

hold a gun turret in front of you and jump up on a dumpster

if you don't have the spiculum ovum you're missing out on the best video game grenade launcher outside of edf2017 btw

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Hole Wolf posted:

hold a gun turret in front of you and jump up on a dumpster

if you don't have the spiculum ovum you're missing out on the best video game grenade launcher outside of edf2017 btw

poo poo. re rolling now.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
among the very best pc games of the last generation. hell yeah eye divine cybermancy. one time in a fit of autism I wrote a review of this game and posted it on tumblr to try to get people to play it

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

among the very best pc games of the last generation. hell yeah eye divine cybermancy. one time in a fit of autism I wrote a review of this game and posted it on tumblr to try to get people to play it
link please

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

lol i bet tumblr fukkin hates eye, because they're awful

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

lol i bet tumblr fukkin hates eye, because they're awful

reddit, puaforums, and the fedora bronies definitely hate EYE:Divine Cybermancy as well.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

lesbian baphomet posted:

reddit, puaforums, and the fedora bronies definitely hate EYE:Divine Cybermancy as well.

i have it on good authority that puas love eye

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Mutation posted:

link please

http://noamchomskyofficial.tumblr.com/post/49160430007/talking-about-why-i-love-e-y-e-divine-cybermancy

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
asking how it would work as an elevator pitch really highlights how this game was passion project for the company

what always irritates me is when a game reviewer or whoever tries to criticize a niche or oddball title with "who is game made for?!", like the inability for this criticizing dude to advertise it for morons is a legit complaint.

so uh, yeah, when game like EYE manages to exist, you know it's not a result of marketing and demographics but a bunch of crazy dudes that had a world in their brain that they wanted to pull out into the digital ether, weed pirates and all

good tumblr post

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
i always knew noam chomsky was an E.Y.E kind of guy

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me
the jian represent the palestinians.

so do the cutler

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008

:eyepop:

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
black ugly rasta warriors

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

this games like a dollar right now

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

bought it for a buck just now

looks like the cheapest mind altering substance I ever bought

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i only have one story with this game and my only time ever playing. at the very beginning of the game i remember taking control, supposed to go somewhere and instead was able to fall into a pipe and go COMPLETELY the wrong direction for what felt like hours. till it got to the point where i was just stumbling around a weird hazy ventilation system. the level seemd to go on and on and i was impressed but also confused and never played it again.

this thread has convinced me to give it another try

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Video Viddy Games posted:

i only have one story with this game and my only time ever playing. at the very beginning of the game i remember taking control, supposed to go somewhere and instead was able to fall into a pipe and go COMPLETELY the wrong direction for what felt like hours. till it got to the point where i was just stumbling around a weird hazy ventilation system. the level seemd to go on and on and i was impressed but also confused and never played it again.

this thread has convinced me to give it another try

you will not regret this decision

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
haha it seems that vent fucks with like 3/4ths of the people who ever play this game. does it even lead anywhere?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
to ladders in other parts of the area that look exactly like the walls

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
The vent leads to a pit, which has a little alcove you can barely tell exists if you look down into it. If you jump across the pit and manage not to plummet to your death, you find an opened floor panel that drops into a sewage pipe. It's juuuust too low to stand in, so you've gotta crouch as you traverse one hundred loving miles of empty sewers, before eventually reaching that door across the scaffolding from the hackable one at the end of the level.

It's the most pointless poo poo ever and makes no sense, but I respect it because EYE

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening
90 hours in this game and I never loving noticed that

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Schnedwob posted:

The vent leads to a pit, which has a little alcove you can barely tell exists if you look down into it. If you jump across the pit and manage not to plummet to your death, you find an opened floor panel that drops into a sewage pipe. It's juuuust too low to stand in, so you've gotta crouch as you traverse one hundred loving miles of empty sewers, before eventually reaching that door across the scaffolding from the hackable one at the end of the level.

It's the most pointless poo poo ever and makes no sense, but I respect it because EYE

that is what happened to me. that is exactly what happened. that is ridiculous and no wonder i turned the game off.

Dec 26, 2012

this game is a buck now. do any of you fuckers not have it yet. if you dont have it say something

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

01011001 posted:

this game is a buck now. do any of you fuckers not have it yet. if you dont have it say something

"Your Steam account does not have enough Brozoufs for this game. Bullshit ultra failed purchase attempt."

Dec 26, 2012

you a busta if you cant front $1 for a game. first one to post their steam profile who doesnt have it gets a copy

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
It'd be one thing if it were a legit alternate path, but it's just a dumb goddamn tube that you can't even run through. why would someone want to skip a pretty quick, fun tutorial

Zodar
May 21, 2007

The second half of this game is like Serious Sam except the enemies are only vulnerable to one of your weapons (the Bear Killer) and you have to constantly stop and catch your breath. Big flat areas full of strong enemies are really disappointing compared to the urban labyrinths in the earlier levels. The last level is miserable

Is there a way to get brouzofs faster than just running New Eden over and over with the spawn rate turned up? I want powerful cyber leg, but I don't have the patience for that

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Zodar posted:

The second half of this game is like Serious Sam except the enemies are only vulnerable to one of your weapons (the Bear Killer) and you have to constantly stop and catch your breath. Big flat areas full of strong enemies are really disappointing compared to the urban labyrinths in the earlier levels. The last level is miserable

Is there a way to get brouzofs faster than just running New Eden over and over with the spawn rate turned up? I want powerful cyber leg, but I don't have the patience for that

Inquiring minds want to know.

touyouki
Mar 11, 2010

heh

01011001 posted:

you a busta if you cant front $1 for a game. first one to post their steam profile who doesnt have it gets a copy

http://steamcommunity.com/id/touyouki/ im broke

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
invite sent. prepare to gain brozouf.

Dec 26, 2012

for some reason gifting is not working like at all for me. ill send you a copy when it works again, ive got it hanging out in the inventory

Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

I like how the 4 pack is 30 bucks

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
I started the game up again recently after not playing in like a year. Did they change the alchemy spell? I could have sworn it used to recharge your energy, not your health. Now there's two was to recharge health but none for energy? Am I just misremembering? What the hell!

Hole Wolf
Apr 28, 2011

BiggestOrangeTree posted:

I started the game up again recently after not playing in like a year. Did they change the alchemy spell? I could have sworn it used to recharge your energy, not your health. Now there's two was to recharge health but none for energy? Am I just misremembering? What the hell!

there's one that turns guns into health and one that turns health into energy

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Space Hamlet posted:

90 hours in this game and I never loving noticed that

90 seconds into the game and its the first thing i did

lol eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
drug bag gently caress

• Locked thread