Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...
my pool party got better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Dive in
Eyes open twenty four seven.

SIDS Vicious

um im allergic to bubbles can someone grab my epipen

Bukowski

hammulder
Holy gently caress boys Ya really pissed lahey off this time, he's tryin to drown bubs in loscos greasy kiddie pool!!

Tane

i filled my but with cumm

SIDS Vicious

Tane posted:

im impressed

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...

Tane posted:

awesome are u cumming to my party

weird

by zen death robot
Sega :doh:: bubbles give sonic the ability to breathe underwater and also bounce, even tho bubbles pop easily and couldn't take that abuse

Fred Breakfast

Did you ever blow bubbles when you were a kid?

weird

by zen death robot
bubbles get a lot of undue hype in general. the bubble shield in sonic, bubble man in mega man, various bubble moves in pokemon, etc. it's all stupid, bubbles aren't tough or cool, they're really weak

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Do you remember the oLD arcade shooter bubble blast? As a kid it was so vibrant and adventurous. I felt some very complex emotions about it

City of Glompton

:love:bubble bobble!:love:

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Siluvayne posted:

:love:bubble bobble!:love:

Yes!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

the bubble bobble music is one of my fondest memories

• Locked thread