Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I guess this is a two part question. Part 1: How is this a franchise, period, question mark? Part 2: How do they charge 40 bucks for the newest one?

Who, who is buying this every year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Well you see it allows you to delve into the deep immersion aspects provided in a video game about cycling that you can't get by just going outside and biking such as

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Cashing in on people being crazy about self-identifying with biking, and people being crazy about sports managers lately.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You just don't get Cycling, man. It's like flying. Pure freedom. Add the ability to enjoy pure freedom flying through managing a bunch of fantasy uber peddler men... well just ask yourself why lancey boy had to juice to keep up. What a loving rush. I'd pay 100 dollars.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Is it expensive because it comes with steroids?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Is it expensive because it comes with steroids?

I'M SO loving PUMPED RIGHT NOW, GUYS!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Pro Cycling Manager does what Nintendon't :smug:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

good game but worthless without the EPO DLC

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

id like to manage some biking glutes, seems fun

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

id like to manage some biking glutes, seems fun

qwop with the screen focused behind a cyclist?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

the most expensive advertising sold for televised cycling events is literally the rear end of the riders

I'm not sure how this applies to your game op just thought id share it with you

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Benny D posted:

the most expensive advertising sold for televised cycling events is literally the rear end of the riders

I'm not sure how this applies to your game op just thought id share it with you

Can you have an all female riding team?

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
euro sport op

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Yuropoors loving love sim games

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
youre super into cycling and video games, what do you do? where do you go? theres only one place and they know it

Soral
May 30, 2009

much like germans, i too keep piss in a jar next to my computer. sometimes my game seshes are too intense to get up to go to the toilet

Soral
May 30, 2009

i have pictures of hitler on my walls too

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Soral posted:

i have pictures of hitler on my walls too

hitler was the pro of the unicycle

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i always wanted to be a flughafenfeuerwehr

video games make it possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

wait the whole franchise is worth 40 dollars? i think I can get 40 bucks cause my bud Jacob owes me like 23 and then I can sell some stupid video games I own and maybe buy it

• Locked thread