Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
oh hey there dont mind me just scrolling thru a bunch of posts on my favorite topic, sportball, minding my own --

wtf is this. I have the round yellow guy w the ak and the bottle bro, why you gotta encroach?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Arnold of Soissons posted:

oh hey there dont mind me just scrolling thru a bunch of posts on my favorite topic, sportball, minding my own --

wtf is this. I have the round yellow guy w the ak and the bottle bro, why you gotta encroach?

You're an inspiration to us all, Arnie.

i am he

if i wfas mod, i would ban him for upsetting my friend Arnie

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
tyvm for understanding my feels iamhe

FluffieDuckie

tbh this is p baller

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I like both your AV's and don't think I will confuse your brand.

SIDS Vicious

hey the finn when did you start posting in byob and why are you calling yourself ou...oh hey arnie haha didnt recognize you

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
If you change his av arnie make it a kitty

problematic hug

oh

FluffieDuckie

If it helps I thought he was talking bout you too :shrug:

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

FluffieDuckie posted:

tbh this is p baller

ya

but stil

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Oil Can Boyd posted:

hey the finn when did you start posting in byob and why are you calling yourself ou...oh hey arnie haha didnt recognize you

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

I was v careful to make my title accurately, but some confusion was unavoidable

• Locked thread