Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Civilization II, Doom II mods (Real Guns Advanced II), Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations II, a bit of Wasteland II. A lot of IIs, at the top of page II.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Finally got around to taking a look at The Wolf Among Us, and finished episode 1. Looking forward to playing the others. Not much game there, I suppose, but gently caress it, I love being told a story :shobon:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Far Cry 3. I've had it for ages but never got around to it, probably since FC2 was so blandly dull. The plot was dumb as a box rocks, but the murdering everything parts were great, so still worth it.

Then after that... played the far superior Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. :getin:

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
All beating my head against Kerbal Space Program all the time. Stupid Minmus orbital science lab! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE THINGS EASIER AND QUICKER BUT YOU WERE JUST A WASTE OF TIME, SCIENCE, AND MONEY YOU ARE BASICALLY THE UNITED LAUNCH ALLIANCE

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
Euro Truck Simulator 2

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i played the Caveman2Cosmos mod for civilization 4 because i like waiting 5 minutes between each turn

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Crusader Kings 2, because it went on sale. I regret nothing. :getin:

Seriously, that game deserves all the praise it's gotten for emergent narrative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Sim City 4; it was five bucks . I'm not too good at it though :(

• Locked thread