Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ask me questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

how did you get the vodka in you?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Siluvayne posted:

how did you get the vodka in you?

bottle of vodka -> shot glass -> mouth -> belly -> warm

ron color
buttchugging is dangerous

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ron color posted:

buttchugging is dangerous

you don't tell me what to do!

Noctis Horrendae
How do you run on the moon and do other astronaut things while inebriated?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Noctis Horrendae posted:

How do you run on the moon and do other astronaut things while inebriated?

ron color
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7L65em0d88

Pinche Rudo

i am full of poo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

oh my

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
Hey John Glenn! Tell me an embarrassing story about your past. Also what brand of vodka was it? Was it cheap poo poo vodka like I drink, or was it the fancy vodka the beautiful people drink?

• Locked thread