Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

so what happened, sounds like i missed lp drama and that's a shame, lp drama owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I think this crisis could have been averted if Let's Play instituted a mental health sticky.

I toxxed myself to have that happen and it still hasn't :(

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

BYOB has been twisting the true meaning of "chill", sadly

also Arnie is on pace to beat out Abe in probations for the year right now I think

hosed up and bullshit places require hosed up and bullshit mods.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
can somebody please post that ultragay chillaxe pic and story

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

no fake gay 'chillness' can beat the epic power of true gamer apathy

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

No Such Thing posted:

:agreed:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

No Such Thing posted:

if you got apathy about everything then you're a scrub rear end mother fucker who probably has depression

be enthusiastic about things you like but also be chill about it

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Hog Butcher posted:

if you got apathy about everything then you're a scrub rear end mother fucker who probably has depression

be enthusiastic about things you like but also be chill about it

i really don't care enough about depression to have it tbh

Soral
May 30, 2009

has chip cheezum actually done any moderating since he got his star

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
gently caress not being chill. I'm gonna go against the grain. Whoever's in the gang is welcomed to add me (except for Taint Reaper). http://steamcommunity.com/id/gimbal_lock/

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

Soral posted:

has chip cheezum actually done any moderating since he got his star

has geop actually done any moderating outside of his own threads and the blasting zone

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

cheese them, chip

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

legendsuper posted:

has geop actually done any moderating outside of his own threads and the blasting zone

usually zorak jumps in the way before he can

Soral
May 30, 2009

legendsuper posted:

i saw him probate a couple times in other threads and also he ran the worlds worst mod challenge

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'm usually on steam with "Appear Offline" on because it would shame me if people knew how much I play videogames.

Dec 26, 2012

Soral posted:

i saw him probate a couple times in other threads and also he ran the worlds worst mod challenge

what was it

Dec 26, 2012

Buschmaki posted:

I'm usually on steam with "Appear Offline" on because it would shame me if people knew how much I play videogames.

fly your gamer flag high, regdate buddy

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The only thing moderators in the LP forum need to be monitoring is LPers access to mental health resources :colbert:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG0A9Ujgyjc

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

He didn't kill himself and is still a sadbrain retard on ask.me or wahtever.

He's been faking suicides (and cancer!) for 6 years so its not like he was suddenly gonna stop or go through with it this time.

Soral
May 30, 2009

01011001 posted:

what was it

some guy made a garbage lp so he was challenged to make a let us play of chess by geop. he was given 30 days to submit a response which he did and then he proceeded to continue making the same poo poo lps

Soral
May 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=200ilv27UHw

this was considered "a successful mod challenge" by the lets play subforum

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i think that a smarty person who knows the game of chess and walks through moves and countermoves while playing and isn't an aspiring lp star flailing like an idiot fucker on a webcam might be kind of cool.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i think that a smarty person who knows the game of chess and walks through moves and countermoves while playing and isn't an aspiring lp star flailing like an idiot fucker on a webcam might be kind of cool.

open thread, do scholar's mate, close thread

Dec 26, 2012

Soral posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=200ilv27UHw

this was considered "a successful mod challenge" by the lets play subforum

that is painfully lame

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Please do not disparage Richard Gamingo, he's one of the most watchable lpers on this forum.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

Please do not disparage Richard Gamingo, he's one of the most watchable lpers on this forum.

woa what

Soral
May 30, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

actually im disparaging geop for his lovely mod challenge

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
geop closed his killer is dead thread because people were having too much fun apparently
lp is serious business guys

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Hog Butcher posted:

geop is a cool dude but he's probably taking a ton of poo poo for the ritcheyz stuff and figures most people adding him are trying to dogpile on that

What's this about

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I shouldn't go into it but uh

Ritcheyz got so hosed up over someone not doing commentary that Slowbeef had to call the police

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3644095 This is the aftermath

people are giving Geop poo poo because he was in a Ritcheyz video and wasn't immediately permaing him or something

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Slowbeef explaining let's play to the police

Soral
May 30, 2009

*in a queer voice* "hello police? ehhh well i used to moderate an internet forum about videos of people playing computer games and this guy on the internet that posts there made a rude tweet at his online girlfriend so please arrest him so he doesnt kill his self"

Soral
May 30, 2009

actually slowbeef was ok

Soral
May 30, 2009

lol if he actually phoned the cops tho

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

qnqnx posted:

hosed up and bullshit places require hosed up and bullshit mods.

frame this and hang it on the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

this is what happens when a borderliner plays videogames

• Locked thread