Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Irish Gal

Your existence amounts to nothing more than a goldfish swimming upriver.

PS: We are all actually cats
Once there were four strings
The first was a little long, so he sounded too slow
The others laughed at him, but he knew his sound was his own.

The Second of the strings
She was a little short, so while she sounded too high
She just enjoyed that high, friends, till she touched the sky.

I don't know bout the others

The Whiskey Just Hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

make some posts that are less than 15 words and maybe ill read them

That Irish Gal

Your existence amounts to nothing more than a goldfish swimming upriver.

PS: We are all actually cats
What is War? To first perceive of War itself, one must imagine himself. For without Man, there is no War. The conflicts inside of you are inconceivably amplified in the genetic differences one calls "Others". Truly the War of Man begins with the "Me", "I", or "Us" pitted against the projection of our darkest shadows, the so called "Others". To dissolute War, the people of this branch of genetics must understand that which leads to conflict, the War within us all.

or we could just shooot another shot, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lets go

• Locked thread