Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Dirty Job posted:

I had a lot of fun with Vampire: The Eternal Struggle during my more rotund grognard days. I had someone build me a deck and a game would take like 2 hours to finish (we'd play with 6+ people) but it was always a good time.

That's a genuinely fun card game but you do have to deal with people who like Vampire: The Masquerade. You also need a bunch of people because 2 player games are boring.

Jyhad is pretty cool too, but it was really unfriendly to new players. The overlap of magic players and vampire fans is about size 56 and coated in rotting bbq sauce and building a good deck took internet research in 1995 and also the posts were by the game store mustardpants.

E: Haha, the new casual magic PC game is wet trash.

StoryTime posted:

As amazing as it might sound, I think I'll get more bang for my buck from Magic Online. 15 tix will get me a shitload of commons, uncommons and crap rares from the recent blocks, and I can actually play 2HG with them.

He's probably not wrong but holy poo poo MGO sucks

thuly fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jul 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread