Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
I post in byob because I'm unfunny and scared of being probated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

arnie will probate you for this thread

poverty goat

i just washed down 4 pills with a beer but its not a suicide thing im just goin to sleep on time tonight

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i post in byob because its basically the weird kid table of the forums and i just feel at home with that

soybean

i'm gay

mazzi Chart Czar

Frank Horrigan posted:

I post in byob because I'm unfunny and scared of being probated.

Swag.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I'm filled with hate and bbq beer nuts

bog pixie

I don't wanna be where I'm at in life but I feel too busy to change it

bog pixie

Also, Call Me Maybe is a good song

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I don't even like cats, I just thought it would make me less threatening.

Guillermus

i like one anime, hokuto no ken. i know i know

Grey Skies

by FactsAreUseless
i regularly get drunk by myself and listen to uplifting trance, wishing for a job that didn't drug test me so i could drop E instead

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Ectral posted:

I listen to this when I'm working.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ChairmanMeow posted:

I don't even like cats, I just thought it would make me less threatening.

lol

Captain No-mates

Ectral posted:

Captain No-mates

it was me who took the pound off the front table that one time to buy a mars bar at break

WhenInRome
i think frank horrigan is unfunny and should be probated

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

WhenInRome posted:

i think frank horrigan is unfunny and should be probated

I think your face is stupid and your parents should be arrested for incest :colbert:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Ectral posted:

ulvir

I don't really care for futa. I just pretend to find it funny in a sad attempt to fit in

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ulvir posted:

I don't really care for futa. I just pretend to find it funny in a sad attempt to fit in

I don't find futa sexy or funny, but I think it's funny that people find it sexy. :shrug:

ulvir

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I don't find futa sexy or funny, but I think it's funny that people find it sexy. :shrug:

a natural consequence of being bi maybe? like, why not combine the two if you like both sexes.

Troll Bridgington

Keeping up foreign relations.
I never smoked weed in high school. :smith:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ulvir posted:

a natural consequence of being bi maybe? like, why not combine the two if you like both sexes.

It's weird, because I don't see anything strange about people being attracted to trans-gender ladies/fellas, but when it's a cartoon anime lady with a comically huge schlong, then it pushes it into the humor category.

cruft

Ectral posted:

I play this at every Halloween gig and the 30-40 year old crowd goes crazy when they figure out what the hell it is.

ulvir

now I've got an image of a Rob Liefeld futa drawing in my head. apropos humour

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

cruft posted:

I play this at every Halloween gig and the 30-40 year old crowd goes crazy when they figure out what the hell it is.
What instument do you play and in what kind of group

cruft

dopepope posted:

What instument do you play and in what kind of group

I am a party/wedding DJ. But I appear to be transitioning to "audio engineer", which, near as I can tell, is the same thing but with actual knowledge of acoustics and electronics, and without drunk people yelling at me that I suck.

I also spent 12 years playing oboe, but that's not so much fun at parties.

cruft

My opinion of BYOB posters is heavily--nearly exclusively--influenced by their avatars.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

cruft posted:

My opinion of BYOB posters is heavily--nearly exclusively--influenced by their avatars.

How would you rate me based on my avatar alone, cruft?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i dont really care that much about what is "happening" on the forums, i just like to post and read other ppls posts

dogcrash truther

Nosfereefer posted:

i dont really care that much about what is "happening" on the forums, i just like to post and read other ppls posts

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

:mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Angry Fish posted:

How would you rate me based on my avatar alone, cruft?

You've actually told me some really interesting things about yourself, I've based your dossier entry on way more than your av.

E: but based on av alone, I guess you'd rank "okay".

• Locked thread