Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

@RobinThicke hey man big fan of your work but how do you feel being labelled as a rape endorser? #AskThicke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

RT @RobinThicke hey man big fan of your work but how do you feel being labelled as a rape endorser? #AskThicke

google THIS

RT @RobinThicke @Looke @cruft hey man big fan of your work but how do you feel being labelled as a rape endorser? #AskThicke

Blue's Clues

RT @barackobama ".@RobinThicke hey man big fan of your work but how do you feel being labelled as a rape endorser? #AskThicke"

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Super awesome day planned!!! #SoBlessed

google THIS

time for some c#offeoh god son why why

Captain No-mates

i finally managed to suck my own dick #day68 #100daysofhappiness

Looke

@CaptainNomates congrats on sucking your own dick bro, I hope I catch up soon! #day68 #100daysofhappiness

Looke

Man I CANNOT WAIT to get out of school, goh I hate all the teachers what do they know rite? #lol #school #teachers #suck #lame #420blaze

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
@Looke @CaptainNomates @Jett @BluesClues @Cruft You guys still good for the twitter bible study group tomorrow?

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
#italiano

Looke

@dopepope RT @Looke @CaptainNomates @Jett @BluesClues @Cruft You guys still good for the twitter bible study group tomorrow? Hell yeah man

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Looke posted:

Man I CANNOT WAIT to get out of school, goh I hate all the teachers what do they know rite? #lol #school #teachers #suck #lame #420blaze

@Looke Teachers read twitter too young man. See me after class.

cruft

@dopepope RT @Looke @CaptainNomates @Jett @BluesClues @Cruft You guys still good for the twitter bible study group tomorrow? Got my twitter bible all ready for it.

i am he

Peanut and the Gang posted:

@Looke Teachers read twitter too young man. See me after class.

lol

Looke

What the gently caress my teacher just stalked me on twitter what a #paedo #gay #superlame #canicallthecopsyet

Looke

@Peanut_and_the_Gang YEs sir sorry sir #sorry #reallysorry #drat

Blue's Clues

MT @dopepope RT @Looke @CaptainNomates @Jett @BluesClues @Cruft You guys still good for the twitter bible study group tomorrow? Hell yeah ma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Button

@robdelaney my friend masturbates to you, is that alright? he's very shy and would like your permission

@oprah #TeamFollow4Follow

• Locked thread