Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

i bought this app called colors 3d on my 3ds and its really cool you can draw 3d paintings and they are actually 3d on the 3ds screen, and you can import them to computer and send them to twitter and stuff. i posted about it in imp zone too but you guys are my true home so i am sharing here too. i am gonna try and draw a goomba next here is paper mario i drew from reference on the top screen, this app is fantastic for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

i love paper mario 1 and paper mario 2

SIDS Vicious

i hope you like my relatively poorly drawn paper mario, it is now for you

FluffieDuckie

i miss sid since he went off the grid for a week. i hope he hurries back

SIDS Vicious

from time to time i am able to post, people are watching baseball so i am allowed, :sidvicious:

i am he

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i hope you like my relatively poorly drawn paper mario, it is now for you

i like it

hemale in pain

draw goku

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

:goku: