Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Not right now because I just ate a big mexican dinner and I'm really heavy and hiccuping but soon, soon....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Button

this thread is like edging, no payoff
get to drawing right now young man

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Here's today's warmup sketch

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
There's no backstory or name for that character btw I just like to start by drawing a hot lady b/c it's the easiest thing for me to do

SIDS Vicious

please for the love of god draw megaman for me

Looke

drat draw me riding a horse majestically please

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

draw a pretty lady in a space suit please

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

draw a pretty lady in a space suit please

I've got somethin for you bud

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Oil Can Boyd posted:

please for the love of god draw megaman for me

Alright here ya go!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Harime Nui posted:

I've got somethin for you bud

:yayclod:

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Weeeelll couldn't find a scan of the drawing I wanted on my computer so I'll have to dig it out of my files and scan it later but here's a elf princess

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Harime Nui posted:

Weeeelll couldn't find a scan of the drawing I wanted on my computer so I'll have to dig it out of my files and scan it later but here's a elf princess

um, ok. *cries a little*

SIDS Vicious

man i love you piedmon thanks dude :3:

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Would anybody like to see some drawings of superheroes I've made up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Harime Nui posted:

Would anybody like to see some drawings of superheroes I've made up

i would love to see your drawings of superheroes