Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
This is a thread for dinners

I am making the dinner in the thread title what are y'all doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brojangles

just eating some cereal. wine sounds pretty good right now though tbh

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i can't stop eating the bread and butter pickles i made last night

SIDS Vicious

i had beef curry for my first time the other night, i was being adventurous and oh my god i loved it, i am going to make so much curry now. i didnt think i would like it because i dont really like butter chicken and i figured most curry was probably similar to that but i guess its the tomato part if butter chicken im not into, not the curry part. i still wont eat mushrooms but me liking curry is a big step towards me not hating any food lol

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i had beef curry for my first time the other night, i was being adventurous and oh my god i loved it, i am going to make so much curry now. i didnt think i would like it because i dont really like butter chicken and i figured most curry was probably similar to that but i guess its the tomato part if butter chicken im not into, not the curry part. i still wont eat mushrooms but me liking curry is a big step towards me not hating any food lol

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Oil Can Boyd posted:

you should be congratulated welcome to the world of curry its the best

SIDS Vicious

HUSKY DILF posted:

you should be congratulated welcome to the world of curry its the best

it is for real so delicious i cant believe i was missing out on this for so long. i bet yours is really really good too

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

i hope that broccoli isn't too mushy

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

CAT BRUSH posted:

i hope that broccoli isn't too mushy

no it was crisp

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

HUSKY DILF posted:

no it was crisp

good job then

Sergeant Handsome

Bo-Pepper posted:

bread and butter pickles

is that just a sandwich with bread butter and pickles? or am I missing something here :confused:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Sergeant Handsome posted:

is that just a sandwich with bread butter and pickles? or am I missing something here :confused:

it's a type of pickle that's sweet and tangy rather than sour and tart

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/bread-and-butter-pickles-ii/

Sergeant Handsome
But that's the best part of pickles why would you wanna ruin a perfectly good pickle, dawg?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey man i'm a universal pickle lover i love em all we're all pink on the inside baby

SIDS Vicious

were all pickle on the inside baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sergeant Handsome
you guys pickle me pink :blush:

• Locked thread