Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
capcom you worthless motherfuckers how did you make each successive resident evil after 4 worse than the last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
bc this guy was busy making godhand/quitting capcom

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

giuve me new dragon quarter or give me death

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

capcom loving sucks

give the mega man IP to nintendo and burn their headquarters to the ground

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
same but bamco

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Simply Simon's LP's of old school Megaman games was like 1/3rd of restoring my faith in gaming.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Vermain posted:

giuve me new dragon quarter or give me death
Is the iOS game not good enough for you?

Nothing should ever go to Nintendo because I want to play my games on the PC and not use gimmicky controller attachments.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jul 6, 2014

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

actually, everything should go to nintendo, because then everything would be good

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Simply Simon's LP's of old school Megaman games was like 1/3rd of restoring my faith in gaming.

i'm glad he reviewed the gameboy games because they deserve more attention and they own

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

SGR posted:

i'm glad he reviewed the gameboy games because they deserve more attention and they own

yeah especially 4 and 5, those games are awesome

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Crimson Tears is an underappreciated Capcom Brawler.

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

what were the other 2/3?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Scalding Coffee posted:

gimmicky controller attachments.
get used to it bitch

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
i mean they're doin' all right with street fighter right? and also mvc3.

I surprised they never followed up on MM9 and MM10. 10 came pretty quickly after 9, i guess since it was so successful, but I guess 10 wasn't as successful? they should do the same thing with the x series. honestly, they should make any megaman game with an animated graphical style. MM8 had potential in some ways, but it ended up being really strange for some reason. the hoverboard, the aquaman, lack of energy tanks, weird usage of rush, the ball. there was something off about it. swords mans level and wily 1 sucked too. but i like some parts of it a lot. like you ever play hard corps uprising? Mega man should be peak level hand-drawn graphics, circa late 90s, around the time 3d games and 2d games existed at the same time. Metal slug is a good example too. Mega man is able to advance, they just hosed it up once already.

O mega man. Maybe you were just a 20th century man. And mighty number 9 looks like he just loving dashes too much. and isn't inafune the guy who ruined MM anyway?

and honestly capcom is making the right choice because no matter how much nerds want a new legends games, it won't sell. just like legends 2 didn't.

finally...mega man powered up! featured a level creator in the vein of the upcoming mario maker. However, it didn't have the classic style, only the new style. also, having a level creator with the wii u gamepad is a game changer. they should just do that.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

zelgadis posted:

finally...mega man powered up! featured a level creator in the vein of the upcoming mario maker. However, it didn't have the classic style, only the new style. also, having a level creator with the wii u gamepad is a game changer. they should just do that.

This is what megaman universe was going to be plus a bunch of other capcom characters you could play instead of megaman but it was cancelled with legends 3.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
I'm not in love with Capcom as it is now, but if they really do go bankrupt and vanish forever that would suck :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

they're not in any danger of going bankrupt, are they? i mean they suck and are bad, but not THAT much

• Locked thread