Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

What are some good video games where you can jump through windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
gunpoint

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Im extremely interested in games that allow you to jump through windows while shooting as well.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i was really hoping my xcom MECs would koolaid man through windows and walls but they daintily hop through

Dec 26, 2012

arcanum
xcom
sleeping dogs i think?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Hog Butcher posted:

i was really hoping my xcom MECs would koolaid man through windows and walls but they daintily hop through

Yeah. Definitely list games where any reasonable person would think that you could jump through windows in a badass way, but then it turns out you cant.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

None of the elder scrolls games

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Payday 2 is very good for jumping through windows, and shooting cops who are currently jumping through windows. It is also very good for throwing bags through windows. All in all, good auto-defenestration simulator.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I like jumping through windows in games and being like bam-just broke the window with my flying kick, and shot a bad guy as I flew through it with the glass and bullets spraying all over the place.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I vaguely recall jumping through windows while firing guns madly in slow-motion in FEAR. That game was pretty good, very satisfying to huck a grenade into a room full of people then John Woo the survivors.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
RE4

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I know that X-Com has dynamic entry sequences and if those count I enjoy seeing my soldiers bash through windows to move and to shoot

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Dishonored

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Now im looking for games where you can repair windows

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

a cop posted:

Now im looking for games where you can repair windows

Fix it Felix

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Resident evil 4 is pro window jumps.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i like how nobody but leon loads during window jumps so you can land in the middle of three dudes who were not visible during the animation

and leon does not give a gently caress

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
cannablt. also the stanley parable.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Can anyone post some screenshots please

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

you can jump through windows in metal gear portable ops but not peace walker. you shouldnt though because it makes a lot of noise

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT7sjoH8Sqc

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

FEAR, even the enemies can jump through windows! WOW

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Goat simulator

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
Canabalt.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

mirrors edge

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
resident evil 4

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Super Mario 64

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Max Payne 3 when the windows aren't too big :shobon:

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs

Frank Horrigan posted:

Payday 2 is very good for jumping through windows, and shooting cops who are currently jumping through windows. It is also very good for throwing bags through windows. All in all, good auto-defenestration simulator.

I looked up why this was a word and:
Soon after, the two Regents were thrown out of the third floor window along with the Regents' secretary, Philipus Fabricius, but survived after falling 70 feet (21 metres). Philip Fabricius was later ennobled by the emperor and granted the title Baron von Hohenfall.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I've been playing State of Decay recently, and it is a fantastic window-jumping-through simulator. Even the zombies will jump through windows! :eyepop:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

you sometimes jump through windows in blacklist

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
you get to do it twice in silent hill 2 check it out op

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Halo Combat Evolved in the 'Assault on the Control Room' level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
a lot of old games require you to jump through hoops to get it working on windows. thats kind of similar

• Locked thread