Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

beanieson posted:

no, but I'm suddenly waaaay confused about my sexuality

What happened

:q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!

Mike-o posted:

trannies trigger us, sorry. don't trigger shame.

Please do not refer to trans people in this way.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

dendy crew posted:

:getout:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

dendy crew posted:

When someone asks if you're a god...

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

dendy crew posted:

people?

The Stygian
Feb 7, 2007

Exeggutor?

dendy crew posted:

i would rather people didn't refer to them at all

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006
As a man with Native American heritage, I am proud to formally thank our American Patriot forefathers for decimating the first wave of filthy dirt worshipping hippies, and request a second wave of freedom instillation occur to eridacate the rest of those dirty commies that might think it shameful to call oneself American (even if they're Canadian).

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Godholio posted:

When someone asks if you're a god...

lol

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I'm glad to be born an American and live in this great nation, here people can choose to become faggots instead of every other country where you're just born one

And our nation is the home of Hulk Hogan so eat a Thai ladyboy AIDS dick rest of world

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!

maffew buildings posted:

Emos are goddamn faggots who should be soilent greened, freeze dried and sent to other countries as humanitarian aid because we don't need em and it's not like click click alawa in brownistan is gonna be discerning about what they eat

Correction nggh click mbrara isn't going to be discerning about what they steal and sell on the black market

maffew buildings posted:

I loving love this country. I felt immense pride telling my foreign girlfriend about how during the Revolution our soldiers hid in trees and swamps and poo poo to sharpshoot those redcoat gaywads.

maffew buildings posted:

I'm glad to be born an American and live in this great nation, here people can choose to become faggots instead of every other country where you're just born one

And our nation is the home of Hulk Hogan so eat a Thai ladyboy AIDS dick rest of world

I get it

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Namaste friend may the light of atomic blasts over Nippon guide your path in life

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

maffew buildings posted:

Namaste friend may the light of atomic blasts over Nippon guide your path in life

This guy gets it

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lmao at all the people shaking with rage at gip being allowed to exist

just lmao

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Fister Roboto posted:

lmao at all the people shaking with rage at gip being allowed to exist

just lmao

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
gip shouldn't exist and neither should the rest of these dead gay forums

imo

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Godholio posted:

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

See you next year, someone make a new drunk thread.

• Locked thread