Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FartGhost

I'm 19 and I still don't have it is that bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

hey man im 26 and i do not have a license but i also have anxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeetyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reset Button

depends on where u live
if u live in somewhere like nyc/london/any place with good public transport honestly it wouldn't matter if u EVER learned to drive

but if u don't...get it asap

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
doesn't matter all too much unless you live in massive suburban sprawl, such as myself

job/school/friends/food are basically the only obligations, and if you can fulfill this without a car, you've stumbled upon something beautiful. never let it go

SIDS Vicious

i have to get my license in the next few months though so i can get over the dang fear of it, im not scared of my stove any more so i can clearly get over my anxieties

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i have to get my license in the next few months though so i can get over the dang fear of it, im not scared of my stove any more so i can clearly get over my anxieties

If you can walk and see, you can drive.
73?

SIDS Vicious

i mean i know i can drive i just have a huge fear of it, and thanks to a combintion of cognitive behavioral therapy and being told i better fuckin do it, i will be getting it this year or next

Sex Beef 2.0
let jesus take the wheel

FartGhost

I've been trying to get it for two years now, but I have anxiety and autism and I get panicked whenever anything remotely unexpected happens :saddowns:

It sucks because I live in a pretty small town and there is barely any public transport in the weekends

Korean Boomhauer

FartGhost posted:

I've been trying to get it for two years now, but I have anxiety and autism and I get panicked whenever anything remotely unexpected happens :saddowns:

It sucks because I live in a pretty small town and there is barely any public transport in the weekends

p much this. goog ship teh self driving car

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sex Beef 2.0 posted:

let jesus take the wheel

Reset Button

FartGhost posted:

just think about it this way: if u don't u are condemning urself to a life of No Fun
channel ur namesake and fart in the face of life

Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it
Everytime I've gotten behind the wheel of a car I've thrown up/almost thrown up.

But, unless you live by bus lines you should l2drive or move.

Flynn Taggart

If you do not get your license on your first eligible birthday then you waited too long

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I got my license when I was 32 and now I drive like a maniac. makes u think

Reset Button

Flynn Taggart posted:

If you do not get your license on your first eligible birthday then you waited too long

i kinda agree but then again i recognized how lovely not being able to drive was so i rushed to get mine
a lot of my friends who didn't and waited until they were 17 or so rly regretted waiting
even if u dont leave ur home like the average goon just being able to go anywhere u want at any time is a gr8 rear end feeling. u can yell "u don't know my life" to ur parents and zoom to Dairy Queen to calm down or smth (idk what fast food-ish place goons love nowadays? sonic?)

embykins
I liken it to anal; it's never too late to learn!

ass
public transportation here is nonexistent, my dad works shifts and my mom doesn't have a license so I had to get my license early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I think if you're under 21 or live in a city with good alternate means of travel it's okay not to have one

• Locked thread