Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
g0lbez

and then you'll beg
this thread is now gold and stickied. discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

pizza jokes

i am he

pizza is already kind of funny by itself, im not sure why they needed to photoshop it to make it funny, typical gbs shitlords i guess

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
i like it i think it was a funny when they put the pizza toppings on the DiGiorno brand frozen pizza to resemble famous memes like loss and shrek and stuff :devil:

i am he

gbs looking at a picture of a pizza: meh, its ok i guess, not that funny

me: jesus christ loving pretentious sperg lords won't laugh at anything

i am he

the only thing that cane make my favorite hot meme, the bendyman meme, funnier is if we add pizza to it

i am he

If you really think about it, pizza is probably the funniest food.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Gibbis......

i am he

Harime Nui posted:

Gibbis......

heh ya, ok, cool, you have an anime avatar, so now your on my ignore list, loser

i am he

I make pizzas for a job, so I know quite a bit about pizza. I even hand toss the dough sometimes if I feel like showing off for the cute girls in the pizza store that i work at.

Tane

Diqnol

GBS, where comedy is king and content is around every corner.

cuntman.net

byob had a funny pizza thread once perhaps we are not so different

Sex Beef 2.0
the funny pizza

poverty goat

im gonna start a bad uninspired photoshop pizza generator thread in GBS for automatic sticky and populatiry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FakeBlood

Alive and kicking.
GBS is good, that's my take. Have you guys been around there, lately?

• Locked thread