Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
Hug ducks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

buy them dinner first

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I like feeding ducks and I cannot lie
You other grandpas can't deny
That when a duck walks up with little spindly legs
And a big bill in your face
He gets fed

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
i took your advise and hugged a duck adn it pecked me on the ear!!!!! w.t.f. OP?!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What made you post this thread OP I'm curious about your intent and motivations for a duck hugging thread

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
dug hucks more than sawyer

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

Pulp Can Move posted:

i took your advise and hugged a duck adn it pecked me on the ear!!!!! w.t.f. OP?!
that duck wanted to take it to the next level

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I heard ducks were rapist, so no op I don't think I will.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I was really obsessed with duck dicks for a couple days during college and spent a lot of time watching videos of ducks getting boners, pictures of sick boners, reading about the dicks of ducks, etc. had a strathome notebook filled with charcoal drawings of duck dicks and sculpted a couple using sculpey.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

You don't want to hug ducks, they'll just poo poo all over you

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
when i first saw the thread title, i thought it said "hug dicks"

apparently, im gay

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
The duck at the petting zoo kept biting at my watch.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

I was really obsessed with duck dicks for a couple days during college and spent a lot of time watching videos of ducks getting boners, pictures of sick boners, reading about the dicks of ducks, etc. had a strathome notebook filled with charcoal drawings of duck dicks and sculpted a couple using sculpey.
ok

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You ever suck off a goose?

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

thats between me and my goose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK