Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
You can clean away permanent marker by simply drawing over it with a dry-erase marker, which makes both erasable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

:gas:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Angry Fish posted:

You can clean away permanent marker by simply drawing over it with a dry-erase marker, which makes both erasable.

One time I was at a store and I asked if they had magic markers and the girl who worked there looked like me like I was an idiot and said, "No, but he have regular markers."

SIDS Vicious

Angry Fish posted:

Korean Boomhauer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

One time I was at a store and I asked if they had magic markers and the girl who worked there looked like me like I was an idiot and said, "No, but he have regular markers."

i got this exact answer in a office depot of all places

Korean Boomhauer
are officde depot and home depot owned by the same company

Korean Boomhauer
you can build an office at home depot but u cant built a home at office depot (unless u stack some cardboard boxes and make a cardboard box mansion in the back room)

SIDS Vicious

Korean Boomhauer posted:

you can build an office at home depot but u cant built a home at office depot (unless u stack some cardboard boxes and make a cardboard box mansion in the back room)

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Did you know that you burn more calories eating celery than it contains (the more you eat the thinner you become)?

SIDS Vicious

Angry Fish posted:

Did you know that you burn more calories eating celery than it contains (the more you eat the thinner you become)?

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
did you know that all over the world, at this very moment, there are thousands upon thousands of people suffering and dying for no reason other than to ensure the contentment of a select few?

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Did you know that all of Studio Trigger's smash hit anime Kill la Kill is currently available on crunchyroll and hulu plus???!!

Korean Boomhauer
its not on amazon video!? *flips table*

heard u like girls

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"No, but he have regular markers.

owned lol

heard u like girls

we are a supplies store not a wizard lab sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Grape Nuts® brand breakfast cereal contains neither grapes nor nuts!

Brought to you by Cruft's Tenderloin® brand corn husks

• Locked thread