Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sup bros welcome to hell :devil:
(6pretty chill6here dont worry)6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Welcome to my realm.

alnilam

Do we need eyes here tia

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Who the gently caress said you could stay at my place??

SamEyeAm

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
george washington says hi

cuntman.net

so what do you guys do here

I Dunno

sup satan i noticed you only put your subliminal messages on the coolest albums. you have great taste in music man.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

A man dies and goes to hell.
The devil says he must choose a room in hell to spend the rest of eternity in. He walks into the first room and sees a bunch of people doing headstands on a wood floor.
He thinks "No way. I can't do that for eternity"
He walks into the second room and sees a bunch of people doing headstands on a metal floor.
He thinks "I definitely can't do that for eternity"
He walks into a third room where theres a bunch of people standing in 4 feet of poo poo and drinking coffee.
He says to himself "...well I guess I could get used to the smell."
After 10 minutes in the room, the devil comes in and says "Alright, coffee break's over. Back to headstands."

ulvir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC6UrMTC73A

ulvir fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Jul 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus

that's a drat fine classic

• Locked thread