Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Like when I have an extra $100 that I don't need for living expenses I don't really understand what I'm supposed to do with it, besides buy drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Like when I have an extra $100 that I don't need for living expenses I don't really understand what I'm supposed to do with it, besides buy drugs.

Save it, obv.

You're going to eventually have money that you're going to use to make more money if you save it.

deep dish peat moss

I save it but I don't believe in banks so I have several rolls of cash hidden around the city, and nothing to do with them.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

I save it but I don't believe in banks so I have several rolls of cash hidden around the city, and nothing to do with them.

be careful.

some crazy person with a arsenal of weapons will eventually find a few of them and use them for ESRB-MA rated mayhem.

deep dish peat moss

What do people even buy. The mystery continues to elude

SIDS Vicious

i buy a lot of video games, from my friend video james

Koishi Komeiji

Just spend the extra money on dru-oh wait you said you quit, sorry. Ok, How about try investing the cash in dru-aww dammit, this is hard.

deep dish peat moss

Maybe I will try getting in to a new hobby

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
maybe buy drugs to sell to other people who haven't quit drugs yet?

google THIS

i spend all my money on drugs b/c i'm on a high deductible health care plan

verily carefree

Damp Star Baby posted:

maybe buy drugs to sell to other people who haven't quit drugs yet?

could work

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I often go to the game store and buy magic card singles that I think I'll use and then just put them in a box instead.

Matoi Ryuko

Spend it on food.

deep dish peat moss

No one wanted to go get lunch with me today :kiddo:

poverty goat

hookers

darthzeta88

by Pragmatica

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I have the same problem op, except I use I'm not a quitter so I use it on drugs.

Highly Unnecessary

give it to the less fortunate who cant afford drugs

Captain No-mates

get some warhammer

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
warhammer will make you broke so quickly it's unreal

bog pixie

Do woodblock printmaking

Captain No-mates

warhammer is sick

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I like to wrap stacks of it in paper bags and hide it around my house. It makes me feel secure.

cuntman.net

fold the bills into paper cranes

Savage For The Winjun

drugs fall under expenses for me, extra money is still a problem though i like to spend it on expensive clothes and cars?

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

c-c-c-compound interest :smugmrgw:

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live
I factor drugs into necessities and my extra money on top of that goes to Steam games and going out to various hipster rock bars and foreign food joints around the city. I love exploring.

dogcrash truther

mechacop posted:

I factor drugs into necessities and my extra money on top of that goes to Steam games and going out to various hipster rock bars and foreign food joints around the city. I love exploring.

your life sounds great maybe they should makea tv show out of it

deep dish peat moss

Maybe I should buy drugs for the homeless?

deep dish peat moss

What do you think a homeless guy's favorite drug is, assuming I can't afford enought o kill him.

dogcrash truther

What do you think a homeless guy's favorite drug is, assuming I can't afford enought o kill him.

I'm sure they like what everyone else likes

Ace of Baes
i like to go out to eat and go to the movies and buy nice booze (if u dont consider booze a "drug")

also clothes

hemale in pain

have you thought of buying some drugs?

Ace of Baes
i dont think most drugs are bad, but i think the type of people who do drugs, are usually the kind of people who can't handle them responsibly which is why most hard drug users/stoner u meet are either students or have fulfilling lives, which is funny because the same people are the ones who point out the uncommon incredibly successful people who advocate drug use

like yes carl sagan loved 2 smoke weed, but u are not carl sagan, u are a guy who makes $9/hour with no real future because u spend most of ur expendable income on drugs and most of ur free time getting high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

you should probably just give the money to me

• Locked thread