Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
than anyone in BYOB

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28196677

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

just look how he puts on the aftershave. Just look at that gold watch

business!

Blue's Clues

you brits and your possessives. just call him a trisome for international clarity.

Damp Star Baby

eewwwww I'm not British :(

Disco_Bandit
retards in politics

Looke

People with down's syndrome are genuinely the most happiest and chilliest people in the world. BYOB could learn a lesson or two from them...

Damp Star Baby

too stupid to care....sounds like bliss!

Damp Star Baby

you probably get to walk around with your dong out and everybody thinks its cute

Disco_Bandit
I worked with one a couple of years ago who routinely did really dangerous things for attention seeking, like jump off high places or put a bag over his head until people had to cut it off of him

Looke

bawbzilla posted:

I worked with one a couple of years ago who routinely did really dangerous things for attention seeking, like jump off high places or put a bag over his head until people had to cut it off of him

an exception, he was probably a half-cut downy

google THIS

bawbzilla posted:

HIS HEAD??? :stonk:

Blue's Clues

Looke posted:

People with down's syndrome are genuinely the most happiest and chilliest people in the world. BYOB could learn a lesson or two from them...

YOU! You're the Brit ;) Anyway, I saw a show a few months ago about a high-functioning trisome who owns a family diner here in the States and is quite successful. Lots of hugs and stuff, which is to be expected. But he's actually a very sharp guy with a keen sense of business.

Damp Star Baby

rofl do you remember the name?

Imagine having a downsie as a boss O:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Blue's Clues posted:

YOU! You're the Brit ;) Anyway, I saw a show a few months ago about a high-functioning trisome who owns a family diner here in the States and is quite successful. Lots of hugs and stuff, which is to be expected. But he's actually a very sharp guy with a keen sense of business.

Looke has down's syndrome and he's a doctor or something!

edit: so brave

Looke

I'm on my ward round

Captain No-mates

Looke posted:

shut the gently caress up what do you know about chill

Damp Star Baby

Dr.Downs.....paging Dr.Downs to the ER.....Dr.Downs to the ER.

Looke

Captain No-mates posted:

check this guy out

what a fuckin joker hahahahaha

Damp Star Baby

tellin' jokes all the time

Looke

Dr Downs to resus, Dr Downs to resus

Blue's Clues

Damp Star Baby posted:

rofl do you remember the name?

Imagine having a downsie as a boss O:

http://youtu.be/y6He0FWoFj0

Damp Star Baby

what a terrible name for a restaurant

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
i wish i could be cool and successful and have down's syndrome :saddowns:

his dad's name is weird, did his parents mean to name him a town square?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
he wouldnt. do it f he didnt have downs syndrome

Damp Star Baby

I should have sent this guy in my place for my job interview today

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
please the appropriate term is retard

Damp Star Baby

CAT BRUSH posted:

please the appropriate term is retard

Looke

I bet he is sat at home banging his hot wife and laughing at everyone on BYOB as he rolls around in a bed made of pure gold

Looke

basically goons are lower on the socio-economic scale than someone with downs syndrome and rightly so

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

That restaurant is in my town, but it's way up in the nice part of town, by the country club and private school. No Downs hugs for us in the ghetto.

Captain No-mates

meteloides posted:

That restaurant is in my town, but it's way up in the nice part of town, by the country club and private school. No Downs hugs for us in the ghetto.

do a trip report

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Down's Syndrome pretty much fits the description of the average British person, so it's no surprise that he was able to sneak in unnoticed until it would have been too awkward to say no. This wouldn't happen in America.

Looke

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Down's Syndrome pretty much fits the description of the average British person, so it's no surprise that he was able to sneak in unnoticed until it would have been too awkward to say no. This wouldn't happen in America.

bwatts

i don't have down's syndrome. score one for me.

ass

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

lol

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Sounds like a cool guy.

poverty goat

Captain No-mates posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6He0FWoFj0

e: beaten by someone who doesnt know how to embed, no regrets

Damp Star Baby

why does that guy look like he just got punched in the face a bunch of times?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Damp Star Baby posted:

why does that guy look like he just got punched in the face a bunch of times?

he actually got kicked by a horse

• Locked thread