Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://i.imgur.com/rLs202y.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

no

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

sure

cuntman.net

i cant see the image but i do enjoy signing up for new and unknown things

Looke

lol

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
waitong for a mod to see this

SIDS Vicious

i want in

ulvir

bwatts

is this a gangtag

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bureaus Watts posted:

is this a gangtag

no, but it can be. think of the possibilities!

bwatts

somebody upload please and thanks.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want both

ulvir

Bureaus Watts posted:

somebody upload please and thanks.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
cmon arnold, dogcrash - i have dog in my username too.... do this for not just me, but all of us itt...

ulvir

:agreed: we need a das juden tag

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
das hot juden 8k?

bwatts

if you fag up das juden i will be really upset at all of you. its not really supposed to be a byob gang tag, but i think u guys are the only people that will fight for it.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Bureaus Watts posted:

if you fag up das juden i will be really upset at all of you. its not really supposed to be a byob gang tag, but i think u guys are the only people that will fight for it.

if any forum will fag it up it's this one

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bureaus Watts posted:

who give a gently caress

ulvir

Bureaus Watts posted:

Im das gay juden

ron color
its very cool and idgi but please

ron color
bump

Piso Mojado

This, but opposite

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Sign me up.

ulvir

Hot8k