Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who would win in a fight between Red m&m and Yellow m&m?
Red
Yellow
View Results

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

A lot of people are probably going to say Yellow because he's bigger but Red has a lot of pent up frustration from dealing with Yellow's bullshit and he looks like he could handle himself in a fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
Yellow has a peanut inside. Red is hosed

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

dogcrash truther posted:

Yellow has a peanut inside. Red is hosed

but what if the peanut inside was like a human mans nut?

dogcrash truther
The peanut makes him stronger

dogcrash truther
It's canon

GoodbyeTurtles

can't argue w that

yellow is gonna gently caress red up

GEExCEE

on one hand, red is the color of a winner. and everyone loves a winner.

but yellow has the height, he has the weight, and its a peanut doggoneit. despite his dopey, laid back demeannor, I'm gonna have to hand this one to yellow.

dogcrash truther
red can win, if he uses an IED

GoodbyeTurtles

dogcrash truther posted:

red can win, if he uses an IED

what if yellow's peanut is the IED?

weird

by zen death robot
the red m&m is so full of himself, so cool and cynical, well you don't even have a peanut dude, you're a loving smartie

GEExCEE

the peanut will taste victory inshallah

dogcrash truther
inmagine the red m&m popping a boner and the boner breaks through his candy shell hahahaha

Looke

yellow is also retarded thus red has a minor advantage

Koishi Komeiji

Yeah, I really got to go with Yellow, he's got this Lennie from of Mice and Men thing going on and I think in a fight to the death he would just go full berserk and crack red wide open.

dogcrash truther

Looke posted:

yellow is also retarded thus red has a minor advantage

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110624074640AABjWpT

GEExCEE

Looke

:drat:

yellow wins

dogcrash truther
however, i think in the end, red would win

GEExCEE

after a careful review of the available data, we predict that the Yellow M&M will be the Democratic nominee for the 2016 presidential election.

Koishi Komeiji

Yellow: Tell me bout the M&M minis Red.
Red: We're gonna get a little place.
Yellow: We're gonna......have...
Red: We're gonna have a little place with a hutch for the minis.
Yellow: and I get......to tend......to the M&M minis.
[Red shoots Yellow in the back of the head, Yellow dies; Red looks at Yellow sadly, sighs and walks to Yellow, leans down to him; scene cuts to Red sitting on train at night again; scene cuts to Red remembering his and Yellow's final happy memory as they both toss a bag of sugar onto a horse wagon, both look at each other, and walk away happily]

GoodbyeTurtles

Mighty Stalker posted:

Yellow: Tell me bout the m&m minis Red.
[Red shoots Yellow in the back of the head, Yellow dies; Red looks at Yellow sadly, sighs and walks to Yellow, leans down to him; scene cuts to Red sitting on train at night again; scene cuts to Red remembering his and Yellow's final happy memory as they both toss a bag of sugar onto a horse wagon, both look at each other, and walk away happily]

lmbo

Looke

Mighty Stalker posted:

:swoon:

beer pal

Mighty Stalker posted:

beer pal

yellow would "win" the fight in the traditional sense, but red would be released from a life as a corporate mascot and an aberration of nature and, indeed, as a sentient being, with all the pain and heartache that comes with it, and as such, it's red that would really win.

Cactus Ghost

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

beer pal posted:

yellow would "win" the fight in the traditional sense, but red would be released from a life as a corporate mascot and an aberration of nature and, indeed, as a sentient being, with all the pain and heartache that comes with it, and as such, it's red that would really win.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Are those tits, or an rear end?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

dogcrash truther posted:

inmagine the red m&m popping a boner and the boner breaks through his candy shell hahahaha

weird

by zen death robot

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Yellow is basically retarded, I'm p. sure Red could just smash one of his knees and take him down

Koishi Komeiji

Harime Nui posted:

Yellow is basically retarded, I'm p. sure Red could just smash one of his knees and take him down

Excuse me!! Excuse me!!! Yellow would destroy red, it wouldn't even be a fight. It would just be a very late abortion. Kid, you don't know poo poo about M&M cannon. Watch this vid before you even try to reply:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSZrfWwMA_M

Just look at those toned muscular arms, the thick horse like legs, the dull sullen expression. That is the demeanor of a mildy retarded strong man on a hair trigger. Yellow is the kind of guy where it isn't even safe to hug him because he might get confused and cave in your skull and he thinks he's just playing a game with you. You really think red M&M can do anything to that? Please.

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
this kid at school told me yellow five is a carcinogenic neurotoxin and red 40 is a stimulant. heres a video of insects fighting in a jar

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Mighty Stalker posted:

Excuse me!! Excuse me!!! Yellow would destroy red, it wouldn't even be a fight. It would just be a very late abortion. Kid, you don't know poo poo about M&M cannon. Watch this vid before you even try to reply:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSZrfWwMA_M

Just look at those toned muscular arms, the thick horse like legs, the dull sullen expression. That is the demeanor of a mildy retarded strong man on a hair trigger. Yellow is the kind of guy where it isn't even safe to hug him because he might get confused and cave in your skull and he thinks he's just playing a game with you. You really think red M&M can do anything to that? Please.

Your passion and knowledge has convinced me, Mighty Stalker :stare:

SamEyeAm

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Harime Nui posted:

I agree. red is a dirty bastard. he would win by any means necessary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Red: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains. 
Yellow: You're that smart? 
Red: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates? 
Yellow: Yes. 
Red: Morons. 

• Locked thread