Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

The tinge of depression you feel when your smartphone is charging on your desk and your mouse cursor reflects off of the screen right over the flashing light that alerts you when you have a new text message, and you get really excited and hopeful that someone wants to talk to you and pick your phone up and press the unlock button and realize no, you're still friendless and lonely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates

i live in a technology fueled world but i still cant use my ipod instead of petrol, uhhh hello? i thought we were past this.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have too many things

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Everybody is like why would you want to go back to the past and die at age 60 if not sooner and I'm like why don't you just go loving cry that you were born in the wrong time to live to 200 human being

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
willy engrossing pills are hornswoggle

dogcrash truther
waitin by the mailbox for my jigga pills to arrive

deep dish peat moss

Ape Fist posted:

willy engrossing pills are hornswoggle

Not my experience... I've been pretty engrossed in dicks and balls ever since I took the tallywhacker troche plunge

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live
i hate sucking off a senator in a public bathroom and then 5 people tweeting about it

back in the good old days there had to be a reporter taking a dump in the stall next to us in order for it leak to press

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
I take tech breaks. I'm the most tech dependent person ever. Not tech socially dependent. I don't really have too many friends I talk to online, just a few important ones. I don't even have a cell phone. (I use my wife's).

I do however have a tech dependency on life automation. Everything I do or need to do is told to me by a computer. I have written custom software and mounted a tablet on my wall in the kitchen to automatically tell me what to do and have a web server where my wife can set reminders, schedules everything. Also a torrenting framework that automatically gets my entertainment. I also have an in-house IRC server so if I am across the house my wife can send me messages.

Even though my tech life is essentially on autopilot I take a week or two away from it. Technology is the only way mankind can evolve these days. But technology can also induce sickness and dependence. Which devalues experiences in your life greatly.

PandaCookies fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jul 10, 2014

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
You, I'm wondering mannequin and machine
If you use parts made ​​in Japan, I'm modren man

I have a secret that had been hidden under the skin of my
My brain, IBM, my blood is boiling, my heart in human
So, do not be surprised if you look at me acting strangely you
I am a man of only had to be someone, and I want to hide somewhere
I live in order to keep me, I just stay alive
You want to hide in order to keep me alive somewhere

I feelings of what you see - not a not a robot without me
Since I'm coming to help you with your problem, we can be free
I forget what you know, I'm not the Messiah, is not a hero
I am a man of just beyond the control of his situation such
The control we need all the controls beyond me
I need that require control of all the control we

Modren man, I am hiding mask
So, it is not possible to see the true identity of anyone I

thank you very much
For performing not want anyone that the work
thank you very much
Only when necessary, and I to help escape me
Thank you, thank you, thank you thank you
I want to thank you, please, I thank you

The technology too much: Look, plain of the problem
Machine to save our lives. Machine, dehumanize.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
can i remote control my buttplug from my iphone yet?!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

CAT BRUSH posted:

can i remote control my buttplug from my iphone yet?!

if i could I would be way less cranky when I get a phone call

bog pixie

My friend had a metal plate put in her jaw when she was a kid. She's a cyborg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

I'm just sad that we can't all be cyborgs

• Locked thread