Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
Hi BYOB

I just baked some cajun chicken in the oven and it was pretty good. I didn't take any pics though. About to play some GTA online while postin so it's pretty chill right now. The chicken was all crispy n poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Gushing Granny posted:

Hi BYOB

I just baked some cajun chicken in the oven and it was pretty good. I didn't take any pics though. About to play some GTA online while postin so it's pretty chill right now. The chicken was all crispy n poo poo.

As long as it wasn't fish I approve.

FluffieDuckie

hi newbie! next time take pics. we loves us a good food thread with pics.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

FluffieDuckie posted:

the unabonger
Yum

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES

FluffieDuckie posted:

Okay! I made this yesterday though; baked potato with tuna, cottage cheese, coriander, chilis, spring onions and cherry tomatoes. The tomatoes were the best part because you'd just get these awesome surprise juices in your mouth halfway through your potato

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Gushing Granny posted:

Okay! I made this yesterday though; baked potato with tuna, cottage cheese, coriander, chilis, spring onions and cherry tomatoes. The tomatoes were the best part because you'd just get these awesome surprise juices in your mouth halfway through your potato

:stare:

granny...

granny...

pls cook 4 me pls I will pay you.

FluffieDuckie

ok granny can stay

Saranya

Gushing Granny posted:

holy poo poo that looks good

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
I think cottage cheese is the grossest thing in the grocery store but I would eat that potato in no time

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
Cottage cheese is amazing with stuff but on its own it tastes like butt.

SIDS Vicious

yo drat i like you a lot new poster gushing granny, i love to cook also and wow you are good at it :3:

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
A+ food post good job!

I would switch the cottage cheese for feta :3:

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES

Damp Star Baby posted:

A+ food post good job!

I would switch the cottage cheese for feta :3:

Well I didn't mix any mayo in with the tuna because mayo is gross, so I used cottage cheese so the tuna wouldn't get dry and because cottage cheese is the chronic. Feta is pretty dry so that wouldn't help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
yeah I don't really mind drier food, but maybe a bit of sour cream would've fixed my hypothetical baked potato

• Locked thread