Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

i wear my bike helmet like a hat, everywhere i go. its been big on the runways this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

when i leave my apt to go out and about i always wear shin guards and knee pads so i can bust into stores and my friends houses and slide on the floor. it's a viral hit

beer pal

i got a new demeulemeester shirt the other day from the boutique, the placket is printed like a seatbelt

Captain No-mates

my friends used to make fun of me for wearing my bike helmet but now theyre all dead of accidents i have my choice of the ladyfolk

i am he

beer pal posted:

i got a new demeulemeester shirt the other day from the boutique, the placket is printed like a seatbelt

yohji just released a new mens collection, it's his usual blocky and oversized silhouette but whats different is all the clothes are very stiff because they are made out of industrial grade steel

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
I secured a bike helmet to the front of my car to keep me safe. I no longer have to wear a seatbelt because of this.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
It blocks the wind shield so it's harder to drive, but that's just the price of staying safe.

beer pal

most of my pants make me look like im wearing a diaper and its because they actually do have a diaper in them just in case

cuntman.net

hmm this is a good car but wheres the seatbelt *takes drag from cigarette and exhales in your face*

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
So all those retarded people I went to school with we're secretly cool? Where's my helmet!?

deep dish peat moss

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

So all those retarded people I went to school with, we're secretly cool?

lol

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Postin from the couch, wearing my socks and my "sittin around" condom. If I go out I'll put on something a little nicer.

RudeCat

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Stay sexy, poverty ghost.

i am he

i had airbags installed in my rear and sides, when i dance at the club it surprises people if they bump in to me to hard, and then they dont want to kiss me. thats the price of staying safe in my world though

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
*driving speed limit*

hm, wait... you know what would really be hot?

*slows down 5 below limit*

sexy pedestrian notices my game: :wink:

thewizardofshoe

I gently brush my lips up against the safe as I tentatively reach for the dial. My hands are shaking, nervous - her dial is smooth to the touch, yet gently contoured to my fingers. It is warmer than I expected. "I've had me eye on you for a while now, baby" I whisper, softly twisting it counter-clockwise. "You got something I want, and I got something to give you in return for it." I feel her shudder gently under my touch. I begin to twist the other way. "Yeah, you like that huh?" I hear a soft click in response and prepare my final assault on her pleasure zone, gently twisting in a counter-clockwise fashion once more. I left out a soft groan as I hear another click and suddenly crank her handle. "Oh, you naughty girl" I say, reaching inside for the jewels, ejaculating in my pants.

beer pal

forget a gold grill - i rock a mouthguard

dogcrash truther
Hot women on my jock once they realize my jock is fully strapped

playground tough
wrap ur tool before u use said tool

City of Glompton

thewizardofshoe posted:

I gently brush my lips up against the safe as I tentatively reach for the dial. My hands are shaking, nervous - her dial is smooth to the touch, yet gently contoured to my fingers. It is warmer than I expected. "I've had me eye on you for a while now, baby" I whisper, softly twisting it counter-clockwise. "You got something I want, and I got something to give you in return for it." I feel her shudder gently under my touch. I begin to twist the other way. "Yeah, you like that huh?" I hear a soft click in response and prepare my final assault on her pleasure zone, gently twisting in a counter-clockwise fashion once more. I left out a soft groan as I hear another click and suddenly crank her handle. "Oh, you naughty girl" I say, reaching inside for the jewels, ejaculating in my pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
ive always though those with down's and those that are prone to seizures are the sexiest

• Locked thread