Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I mean he's just a regular guy, I'm not sure why they have the Octo in the name considering it's just one of him. It's one of the most poorly named games this side of Square Enix's useless combo pronouns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
you're a good poster, too

Mr.Rabbit
May 17, 2013

lmbo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
it makes sense in japan

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
it's a great dadsim to play while neglecting your actual family

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
It's the continuation of :nws: this guy's :nws: adventures after he got married and had kids, it just never comes up in-game.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Gimbal lock posted:

It's the continuation of :nws: this guy's :nws: adventures after he got married and had kids, it just never comes up in-game.

i like the narrative shift in this video description from third- to first-person

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Absurd Revolver posted:

it's a great dadsim to play while neglecting your actual family

they miss out on a lot of the key dadsim details, he doesn't even wear crocs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

Youtubers getting fat stax of benjamins while their fans masturbate to the release of LET'S PLAY OCTODAD: DEADLIEST CATCH EPISODE 45 | TENTACLE GOODNESS

• Locked thread