Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.

FluffieDuckie posted:

real dolls don't talk back

Anyone else remember the whole Brony thing where they would lock themselves in their rooms with their pony toys (seams kind of redundant, but whatever), and try and focus on and talk to the things until they started actually believing they were talking back?

Bloodfart McCoy fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jul 12, 2014

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Anyone else remember the whole Brony thing where they would lock themselves in their rooms with their pony toys (seams kind of redundant, but whatever), and try and focus on and talk to the things until they started actually believing they were talking back?

no, and im glad for that

TED BUNNDY

SO HUNGRY

FluffieDuckie posted:

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
lol i remember this time the ol' ball and chain got mad when i went out playing disc all day and she was cool with that plan but i wasnt home by the time she assumed i would be

Captain No-mates

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

tulpa

it was some eastern meditation thing and they used it to try and give themselves schizophrenia

emmie

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

are you talking about tulpas? lol

cruft

FluffieDuckie posted:

Oh drat!

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

because of my education, intelligence, body type, and general health, I was once a highly paid sperm donor

when i built atms a couple of years ago a woman who worked with me wanted my sperm so her and her lesbian lover could have a child with my genes.

dogcrash truther

Ectral posted:

when i built atms a couple of years ago a woman who worked with me wanted my sperm so her and her lesbian lover could have a child with my genes.

did you ever build them to do funny things

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Ectral posted:

some ppl who have done this have wound up having to pay child support, bc all women are baby crazy which is a science fact known as misandry

bog pixie

i was kinda shocked by the question and didn't do it, but the woman was really cool and i met her partner and children at a Jamaican restaurant and they were cool as well

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

did you ever build them to do funny things

one time i had to stick my hand in one that was on to tighten a screw and i think I got slightly electrocute d. i put the panels on the outside so i couldn't make them spit out thousands of dollars :(

SamEyeAm

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
I used to call my fiancée my little short-fused stick of dynamite, because she would blow the gently caress up on me for no good reason.

she asked me not to call her that anymore because she knows she has a bad temper and she is working on it

Machai

tbf the default android music app is p bad, I use Songza instead or just listen to podcasts with Stitcher.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Machai posted:

tbf the default android music app is p bad, I use Songza instead or just listen to podcasts with Stitcher.

hhahahahahaha the mod star script makes machai into ralp again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
nice namedrop about the girlfriend you definitely have OP

voted 5

• Locked thread