Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

If you're having some problems thinking up funny stuff to say, just try responding to people with reaction .gifs for awhile, until you get the hang of it. :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Stole the Day
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Afro Doug

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

I Dunno

Matoi Ryuko

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
also if you have to try to be chill, you're not chill

ron color
what

Matoi Ryuko

Frank Horrigan posted:

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.
smoking 20 bowls at once is completely normal, and should be done hourly

cuntman.net

WhenInRome
:justpost:

Diqnol

Posting Tip # 32: Actually don't worry about being funny, worry about making friends with cool posting and warm smiles.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
go to the saddest party and livepost it

FluffieDuckie

i'm sorry about china dude

dogcrash truther
It's chill to post what you want

dogcrash truther
good threads make good posters...and good posters make good threads - dogcrash truther

Tane

newbie posting tips: hang out in fyad for a while and build up your posting chops. to get started just make a thread introducing yourself. include a facepic.

Sub Harrison

Matoi Ryuko

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Caminus_Umbra

I can't see anything, but I can smell everything. Sweat, fear, poor choices in dance music. Everything.
I have had good luck by posting my face and see where looks take you!

Pizzatime

Salmiakki

dogcrash truther
Keep a BYOB 8.2.txt with all of your favorite posts in it, because theres no guarantee they'll be there later

Dubsy

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

Keep a BYOB 8.2.txt with all of your favorite posts in it, because theres no guarantee they'll be there later

could you do that for us dct? kind of a central respository?

nvm no cake

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

dogcrash truther posted:

:rip:

drilldo squirt

I heard that was a guy.

nvm no cake

drilldo squirt posted:

I heard that was a guy.

drilldo squirt

Frank Horrigan posted:

That's very true frank.