Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

I'm thinking about leaving for work soon. What are you thinking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

Looke posted:

lol at everyone who believes muslims are real and not a contrived concoction of the media

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Bukowski

hammulder
Gonna eat some cherry garcia and hit the bong soon

Captain No-mates

mmorpg

tyler

I started soaking my bong in alcohol to clean it, then realized I forgot to smoke first. Now I'm sad.

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

zombie303 posted:

I started soaking my bong in alcohol to clean it, then realized I forgot to smoke first. Now I'm sad.

take up most of the alcohol to reuse, and twist up a paper towel inside it to get rid of most of the sludge. spray with hot water, wipe the basin, drain, blowdry, and load a bowl. add rock salt to the leftover alcohol and refill your bong, covering the holes with your hand while shaking vigorously. place the stem in the top and let it sit for a minute.

oh, and remember to eat something nutritious and drink some pure water, then exercise. your mind is fuzzy today.

Saranya

I'm either going to throw up or go to sleep.

Saranya

Why am I listening to Kanye?

i am he

Saranya posted:

Why am I listening to Kanye?

cuz he's coool

Captain No-mates

rap music is too scary for me, i much prefer to listen to my kidz bop

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want everyone in the world to post in byob

tyler

Izumi Konata posted:

take up most of the alcohol to reuse, and twist up a paper towel inside it to get rid of most of the sludge. spray with hot water, wipe the basin, drain, blowdry, and load a bowl. add rock salt to the leftover alcohol and refill your bong, covering the holes with your hand while shaking vigorously. place the stem in the top and let it sit for a minute.

oh, and remember to eat something nutritious and drink some pure water, then exercise. your mind is fuzzy today.

It is Shiny now!

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Thinking? I try not to, friend.

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
holy mountain, that piece looks like junior's first chemistry set.

where does the weed go?

tyler

Izumi Konata posted:

holy mountain, that piece looks like junior's first chemistry set.

where does the weed go?

It is for smoking hash oil. You heat up the titanium nail with the torch til its orange, then you take that green dabber which will have hash oil on it and apply it to the nail.

tyler

called doing "dabs"

Captain No-mates

dabs

i am he

dabs
a
b
s

dogcrash truther

zombie303 posted:

called doing "dabs"

never heard of it

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

zombie303 posted:

It is for smoking hash oil. You heat up the titanium nail with the torch til its orange, then you take that green dabber which will have hash oil on it and apply it to the nail.

weed science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

problematic hug

dogcrash truther posted:

never heard of it

:golfclap:

• Locked thread