Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Wormskull posted:

DuckTales Remastered
- DuckFails

i know you're just trying to come up with sick burns for every game but this is unironically true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One Way Heroics
- This game just hung at the Loading the game window on Steam. Good job losers.

Banished
- More like Famished... That is, my stupid rear end villagers have really hosed up priorities and micromanaging them is more tedious than interesting so they just die because I get bored.

ClaDun x2
- Pretty epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bleed
- Yeah... Bleeding out of my rear end, from how lovely this game is! gently caress indie developers.

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
- This is a fairly awesome platformer hearkening back to the olden days of gaming. It has some weird lag issues though.

Ys: The Oath In Felghana
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bqzpdxh7A

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Wormskull posted:

Volgarr The Viking
- This game is a pile of poo poo! I call it "How 'Bout No"Garr the Viking.

You take that back you poop

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Shank

why does every loving enemy in this game have way too much health

why are the bosses loving "wait for the obvious weak point to deal 25% of his health" poo poo from the early 90's

why does it look like a newgrounds cartoon

gently caress this/10

DiscoMouse
May 16, 2005

by XyloJW
gratuitous space battle more like gratuitous steam buys... pfeh.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Wormskull posted:

ClaDun x2
- Pretty epic.

lol

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

i played grid2 and it was pretty cool. its kinda like the game sega's old arcade racing game dudes would make if they had the license for real cars and got to make something today. who cares if its not realistic??

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
my old roommate was playing banished and a 3 year old moved into a house and was self sufficient up to middle ages which is hardcore as hell

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shantae: Risky's Revenge
- This is a game made for pedophiles with hosed up brains.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Shantae: Risky's Revenge
- This is a game made for pedophiles with hosed up brains.

im gald you liked it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Glacier 3: The Meltdown is not a budget FPS like I thought, but a budget racing game.

It has no options besides volume, and uses ctrl, alt and shift for powerups because it predates the windows key(?)

The camera does this if you don't change it at the start of every race.

I beat the first cup in ten minutes and called it complete.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

BKPR posted:

It has no options besides volume, and uses ctrl, alt and shift for powerups because it predates the windows key(?)

real pros disable their windows key because they don't like accidentally hitting it while playing old school games.

they're probably just lookin out for the real pros.

i played Stained, which was very lovely. i got it for free in a bundle, but the controls were very clunky, it was horrible to try the keyboard. i used the controller but you can't do everything with it, so you have to use the keyboard to get out of the status menu, etc. it's like a much shittier version of trine without any of the fun. i actually feel bad for the dev because he's made no money from the game at all, and there are some potentially cool aspects, like tangram games in the inventory to get powerups from smashing stained glass windows.

it's a bad game. don't buy it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Spelunky
- I'd rather have someone bash my head in with a concrete block and bring over a big old bear to take a massive dump inside of my skull than play another moment of this atrocity.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Time to toss my hat into the ring. I randomly chose Sniper: Ghost Warrior a few days back and completed it. The sniping is nowhere near as fun as in Snipe Elite V2, but the levels are large enough to allow for stealth hyjinx. Assault rifles shoot like poo poo, pistols and knives are op as hell. You get an achievement for shooting birds out of the sky.
Now I'm playing Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, which so far is nowhere near as fun, since you don't get to snipe birds. :(

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Binding of Isaac

The difference between this and crushing your testicles in a vice is that nobody pretends the latter is a fun or clever thing to do. Besides that they're identical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

I played through Thinking With Time Machine, a Portal 2 mod that gives you a time machine. It features a fanfiction story of how the robots you from the Portal 2 co-op have kidnapped you and how you now must go back in time to save GLaDOS from dying.

There are only 8 puzzles and by the time the levels get interesting it's over. Don't waste your time.

• Locked thread