Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
Not like Nintendogs or other virtual pet simulators, I'm looking for games where I can sit back, drink a bit too much, look at a bunch of pretty colors, and laugh my rear end off at some poorly-programmed small animal trying to interact with me. The voice component is obviously optional but the colors thing is not - that's the most important part because HYP was a very nice game to look at for the most part despite having N64 polygons.

Also pyf HYP memories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Seaman. And that's about all I got for this.

blakyoshi
Feb 17, 2011
there is nothing in the world quite like Hey You Pikachu, sorry op

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

If you want lovely voice controls boy do I have a game for you!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/263040/

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
PS2 game Lifeline, where you use voice commands to tell someone how to navigate in a survival horror setting

Wonder Project J games where you use a robot bird to interact with android Pinocchios and ensure that they save the day because of your influence.

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax
Milo.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
rip tipping40s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfqpCzKGX6o

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

You could buy a hermit crab and just yell at that

Same dif

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

Love plus

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

Flynn Taggart posted:

You could buy a hermit crab and just yell at that

Same dif

Best answer, chosen by asker.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

hello hermit crab

hello hermit crab

hermit crab thundershock

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

yes, pokemon channel for the gamecube. It's the exact same game with pikachu watching tv + anime ownage

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

A cool drat horse posted:

yes, pokemon channel for the gamecube. It's the exact same game with pikachu watching tv + anime ownage

oh poo poo

Is it like one of those stupidly hard to find games now because no one at the time realized what they were missing out on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Heavy Lobster posted:

oh poo poo

Is it like one of those stupidly hard to find games now because no one at the time realized what they were missing out on?

http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Channel-GameCube/dp/B0000E5U6V 14 bucks on amazon, get on this poo poo

As one of the 5 people who have played this game it's everything you want and more. You literally spend the majority of this game watching tv with pikachu and making him interact with other pokemon, it's great. It even features pokemon minis which I can't believe they ever tried selling separately because they're so hilariously awful

• Locked thread