Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

want money back :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Sell it and you'll be rich, it's s masterpiece :3:

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Original character copyright Harime Nui, btw, plz do not stl

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
from the way i see it, there's an opticla illusion where the guy has his elbow bent, and his index finger pointed forward and slightly up in such a way as if, and this is important, he's telling the shorter person directly to the left of the viewer to make sure not. to forget. the chicken. nuggets.

nice shoes/

ass
Yeah, I was gifted nifty art stuff for my birthday, so I drew an all-time classic and forum favorite.

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
lol

i am he

Mike Maddux posted:

Yeah, I was gifted nifty art stuff for my birthday, so I drew an all-time classic and forum favorite.

haha

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Mike Maddux posted:

i like what you did with this, the with stuff inside his inside his anus adds a completely new dimension making it look like he has sperm in his rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Slaapaav posted:

i like what you did with this, the with stuff inside his inside his anus adds a completely new dimension making it look like he has sperm in his rear end in a top hat

as i learned in a different thread today, the anatomically/politically correct term is "boipussy"

• Locked thread