Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

need a third duder for this last stand poo poo hit up mandozerthegreat on steam tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I hope lets pl,ay threads become a real "Thing" around here, OP.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

fronz posted:

I hope lets pl,ay threads become a real "Thing" around here, OP.

Would you like to play videogames?

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
YEs, but not this one.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

ok :smith:

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I always want to play the last stand with more people, hit up DrLariat on steam I have never gotten to play as the orc, the elf, the fancy guy, or the evil dude and nowadays its hard to find a random 3. I have high leveled bug thing, robot man, manly man

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

if you play dow2 just grab the elite mod and play that instead

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I might play this with you if I still can't get Metal Fatigue to work and no one wants to play Tiberian Sun.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Kazvall posted:

I might play this with you if I still can't get Metal Fatigue to work and no one wants to play Tiberian Sun.

How are you playing tib sun? The last time I tried to play it I had to find a fan patch to fix the stuttering.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
This, I think

http://cncnet.org/

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kazvall posted:

Tell me more about Metal Fatigue, also I'd play Tiberian Sun with you for old times sake.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i already did this thread once op you will have to pay me royalties or face the consequences

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

suck my dick goyboy

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Tib Sun is played with open source multiplayer. I'm on my phone so check out the last post in 'wellcume 2 RTS discussion zone'.

Falsum seems to have posted it as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
No one has got a hold of me to play any Last Stand yet.

I don't want to play normal rear end PvP DoW 2. Just last stand, steam ID is drlariat.

• Locked thread