Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
For the last few years or so, my dog has been eating Nutro Natural Choice Lamb and Rice dog food. Over the last few months, she has become very gassy. So I started looking and found that Chicken and Fish were the easiest meats for dogs to digest so I assumed that maybe the Lamb has just become hard on her stomach or something and food with Chicken or Fish would be easier on her and us.

I purchased a big bag of Wellness Chicken and Brown Rice to switch her over to. Started the first day with 1/2 cup of the Wellness and 1 1/2 cup of Nutro for breakfast and dinner. Went well and she ate it up. However, since the first day, she now will no longer eat the Wellness. She has either avoided her food bowl all together (2 whole meals breakfast & dinner) or she will eat around the Wellness bits and try to pick out the Nutro.

Is there something I can do to get her to eat the Wellness or is that something she just won't give in on and I should just go get her a bag of her normal stuff?

Sophie says Hi!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread