Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I only watched the beginning and Drake did "white people are like THIS black people THIS" shtick and then overdid a lance stephenson parody and then I went to the ER and I have tendonitis in my right knee.

I hope you enjoyed my ESPYs story

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
My ESPYs story: I retweeted an assload of loving shitheads who don't understand why Michael Sam won the courage award.

It's because of them

Also people still really love Tebow because no one had ever been Christian in any pro sport before him so he should totally get an award too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I watched about five minutes and could only ask, "who gives a poo poo?" over and over.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
lol if you watch or even remotely follow that poo poo.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Fred Durst screamed as the song kicked into high gear, the crowd and Captain America going nuts, their energy aiding Goku.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

uublog posted:

My ESPYs story: I retweeted an assload of loving shitheads who don't understand why Michael Sam won the courage award.

It's because of them

Also people still really love Tebow because no one had ever been Christian in any pro sport before him so he should totally get an award too

You saw that too?

Where do people come up with lovely memes like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

FuzzySkinner posted:

You saw that too?

Where do people come up with lovely memes like that?

They're Tebow fans. I am surprised they manage to pull their heads out of their asses long enough to tweet.

• Locked thread