Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

furry_hitler.ini

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

and yet somehow they managed to make a game of thrones mod that contains a continent slightly bigger than asia

Well yeah those weren't goon projects that were destined to fail.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

anyone who says that civ5 is good with both expacs is a loving retard and a liar. the expacs add nothing except some more arbitrary buckets to fill instead of fixing any of the core game mechanics

Never said it was good. :colbert:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

games like civ and ck and whatever always make you excited for mods and then you realize that you need to wade through a billion lord of the rings mods (and now game of thrones) to find anything interesting

Thankfully vanilla CK2 is perfect.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ck2 gets better with every patch and expansion while EU4 gets worse.

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

CK2 made me realize how boring the EU games are.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
when will there be a good version of EU: Rome?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
hey borsche remember that time you whined like a bitch about everything in civ 5 and i pointed out how you were wrong about like half of everything you said and then you got defensive and pissy and lost your mind and called a couple of moderators niggers

i remember that time

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ck2 gets better with every patch and expansion while EU4 gets worse.

It really is the strangest thing

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Coolguye posted:

hey borsche remember that time you whined like a bitch about everything in civ 5 and i pointed out how you were wrong about like half of everything you said and then you got defensive and pissy and lost your mind and called a couple of moderators niggers

i remember that time

hahahah

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i dont remember you at all because youre entirely forgettable. i did call ralp a friend of the family but that was for something else entirely lol. i remember calling civ5 poo poo, and then a bunch of retards from games and yospos showing up and flailing around telling me that civ5 was "just fun" and refusing to qualify any of their statements.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
CK2 is boring and bloated.

herp de derp im a marriage planner yeeeahh

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Civ 4 is Just Fun.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Borsche69 posted:

anyone who says that civ5 is good with both expacs is a loving retard and a liar. the expacs add nothing except some more arbitrary buckets to fill instead of fixing any of the core game mechanics

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

i dont remember you at all because youre entirely forgettable. i did call ralp a friend of the family but that was for something else entirely lol. i remember calling civ5 poo poo, and then a bunch of retards from games and yospos showing up and flailing around telling me that civ5 was "just fun" and refusing to qualify any of their statements.

hey check it out you're already at being pissy and defensive again

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Coolguye posted:

hey check it out you're already at being pissy and defensive again

gah i can't believe i fell into your trap of you being a total loving retard, and then calling you a total loving retard. you got me good.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Coolguye posted:

i remember that time

:iamafag:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I don't even know who that is. I remember Facism, and like uhh two other people in that thread and that's it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Panzeh posted:

CK2 is boring and bloated.

herp de derp im a marriage planner yeeeahh

Retard.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

i totally dont remember being a dumb queermo

*licks lips awkwardly, looks around nervously*

same

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
whos from yospos

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

you're delusional

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

you're delusional

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
why don't you two just make out and get it over with?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

These posts are insanely bad.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

borsch makes about as much sense as i'm caring to make here since this is a retread topic anyway

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

u suck m8

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Coolguye posted:

borsch makes about as much sense as i'm caring to make here since this is a retread topic anyway

you must care a lot, then.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Anyone played The Last Federation? That looks like a space 4x but with an actual game attached instead of a neverending series of spreadsheets

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Coolguy if you could perhaps provide some links to the previous thread, or quotes from the previous thread, showing exactly how I got "caremad" or whatever, or how I was proven wrong about how Civ5 sucks (I wasn't lol) that would be perfect. If you can't do this then you are a loving retard and you need to stfu.

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

I'm starting to think coolguye might not be all that cool.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
let's have a slapfight over who won the previous slapfight about which sid meier's civilization brought to you by firaxis' sid meier was better than the other one

it was Civ 2 but only the playstation version. sorry

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

DoubleDonut posted:

Anyone played The Last Federation? That looks like a space 4x but with an actual game attached instead of a neverending series of spreadsheets

Just play Sins of a Solar Empire and don't take a risk on an indie game that could be utter poo poo

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone who was on the bleeding edge of civ 5 being a bad game seems pretty astute.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

memy posted:

Just play Sins of a Solar Empire and don't take a risk on an indie game that could be utter poo poo

I'm pretty sure buying a stardock game is textbook taking a risk on an indie game that could be utter poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

zen death robot posted:

civ 5 is a loving piece of poo poo and i've never even played civ 4...it's just bad

oh i can't stack units or even pass through a tile where one is standing, oh yeah that makes perfect sense durrrr

*moderates a game forum and hasn't ever played civ 4* durrrr

• Locked thread