Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my new dog posted:

ill cuck u

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

I'm a reactionary, pretending to be a liberal. I tell people I love space, for the progress, but actually I'm terrified by a darkness that has no name or end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Air Julio posted:

This thread has completed one orbit around SA, thus beginning a new posting year.

Ok, well, I think this thread has almost run its course from GBS to BYOB to GBS to BYOB again. There's been a lot of good discussion of space, and I think most of the major viewpoints have been covered, so I'm going to sticky it for 24 hours so everyone can get their last word in, and then it's off to the goldmine, this time for real.

I encourage everyone to go back and reread this thread from the beginning, that way you can be sure that you're not repeating a comment that has already been made. Feel free to quote other posters if you think they said it better than you. I know this topic comes up every couple of years, and it's always interesting when it does, so I hope this thread can serve as a good resource for others.

Good job to everyone for making this thread a genuine BYOB success story.

Matoi Ryuko

Space butts.

City of Glompton

so would a squirt gun full of cum work, in space?

tao of lmao

I like to sniff my dick dreck when it finishes feebly oozing from my purple hog. can't do that in space, so, space bad

tao of lmao

Air Julio posted:

I like to sniff my dick dreck when it finishes feebly oozing from my purple hog. can't do that in space, so, space bad

gently caress, that was right on the first page. what are the odds?

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Air Julio posted:

gently caress, that was right on the first page. what are the odds?

Now that it happened, the odds are 100%.

FartGhost

I tried to get into space but there's a lot of it, what is a good starting point?

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

FartGhost posted:

I tried to get into space but there's a lot of it, what is a good starting point?

Start on the ground and jump as high as you can. Then do it again but higher. Soon you will be able to jump 100 feet straight up, which is where space starts.

i am he

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Start on the ground and jump as high as you can. Then do it again but higher. Soon you will be able to jump 100 feet straight up, which is where space starts.

drat, I'm going to have to stop jumping so much then.

beer pal

since the dawn of man, people have looked up to the stars with a sense of awe and thought "gently caress that poo poo"

beer pal

jfk: We choose to go to the core. We choose to go to the core in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and because gently caress space i cant get far enough away from that shithole.

dogcrash truther

beer pal posted:

jfk: We choose to go to the core. We choose to go to the core in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and because gently caress space i cant get far enough away from that shithole.

tao of lmao

We're probably gonna need a definitive judgement on space before we blast off to the goldmine.

tao of lmao

Leaning bad at the moment on the strength of that JFK quote. Pro-spacers, time is running out!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Space butts.

same

poverty goat

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Space butts.

beer pal

if there is a god he's a real goon cus look how messy space is. pick up your poo poo god, dont just leave your stars out all over the place.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
reporter: why are u here today madam
woman: 3000 years ago, the Hunters should have destroyed the enemies.
reporter: today we will watch

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
space will win eventually!!

treasure bear

beer pal posted:

if there is a god he's a real goon cus look how messy space is. pick up your poo poo god, dont just leave your stars out all over the place.

space is mostly empty and really clean

space will eventually be completely clean with no things

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

my new dog posted:

space will win eventually!!

space will destroy us all. space good

Portable Staplefrog

space is ok, but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY6insZjCfU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i am he

even the nerds down at nasa agree: space sucks. its poo poo. total poo poo. thats why they always build space drones, they dont want to go themselves, because they know its poo poo.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

bog pixie

space would be cooler if it was just lava instead of space

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i am he

Ectral posted:

space would be cooler if it was just lava instead of space

i like where you're going with this, ya. maybe along with the lava there was like some soil, land type stuff. maybe some mountains and lakes too? hell throw some trees in there too, make it habitable. now its not so bad. oh wait, haha, im just describing earth, the not poo poo thing.

bog pixie

wait... Am I in spac,e?

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Space is good because it's fun to get high and sit in planetariums and watch someone spin the sky around and around.

Squatch Ambassador

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

Ectral posted:

wait... Am I in spac,e?

yeah, we're all in space

we're all in time

we're all in space-time!

vapoursquid

none other
space is good if you have a spaceship

vapoursquid

none other
theres all sorts of crazy poo poo out there. in space

vapoursquid

none other
everyday is an exciting day in space

dogcrash truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
[looks up to at the glittering expanse of the milky way] Space....is it good? Or is it...bad? Perhaps mankind will never truly know...

• Locked thread