Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

Hello and welcome to the BYOB Pretty Pretty Penis Pageant 2014!

The purpose of this pageant is to determine the prettiest penis in BYOB this year. If you think you have what it takes to reach the TIP top, then tell us a little bit about why your penis is the prettiest in all the blue forum. Remember, while your penis's physical appearance is important, don't neglect its less immediately visible attributes like attitude and talent.

No pictures allowed. Paint a picture with your words!

Postin' gals are encouraged to participate by describing a penis of a husband, coworker, or other acquaintance.

Entries will be accepted over the next couple days. After that, I (your esteemed head judge, master of ceremonies, and BYOB Prettiest Penis 2013 winner) will select the top 5 and put it to the community for a vote.

Remember, it doesn't cost anything to enter, so you have nothing to lose. I know there are a lot of pretty pretty penises in BYOB. Good luck as you pursue the title of BYOB Prettiest Penis 2014!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue's Clues

my penis is v pretty, has a great attitude, is v kind, and great with children. also q smooth due to vein-reduction surgery this spring.

FluffieDuckie

Blue's Clues posted:

great with children

:stonk:

Blue's Clues

yeah, that didn't come out right

The Booty

Sweet niblets
Pfft, MY penis is big, black, and uncut. Plus, it graduated from college with a degree in penile ethics!

The Booty fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jul 19, 2014

verily carefree

my penis is da pwettiest because it wears a bowtie and a top hat :)_

Reset Button

vaginas are pretty, penises are not
penises are like eldritch horrors sprung from the depths of the maw of human despair

unless u stick googly eyes on them

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ulvir

not even gonna apply for this. its straight up average at everything and, when attached to a gigantic worthless waste of atoms, I guess you could say theres a reason its gone unused for the better part of half a decade.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
my penis, humble
starts out small
but engorged with blood
begins to grow

the girth is quite pleasing
tones of peach on the shaft leading
into a purple crowned majesty
with a pink hood beneath

and the angle is neither acute
nor obtuse
the owner profuse in its use

mags fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jul 18, 2014

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

my penis is powerful and turgid and will post in this thread on Thursday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Wow, these sound like some very pretty penises! It looks like the competition is especially "stiff" this year!

• Locked thread