Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

ilikedirt posted:

quoyte this post if y ou want to find out if your on ilikedirts appeoroved poster list . this is a exclusive vip geroup of only the finest qualityi posters.

i'm typing this on a beach in florida, and i'm steps away from a cirle k

i'm prolly gonna wake up here, instead of the place, and it's gonna rain.

a little rain never hurt anyone though, also, i can put this laptop in a plastic bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ilikedirt posted:

quoyte this post if y ou want to find out if your on ilikedirts appeoroved poster list . this is a exclusive vip geroup of only the finest qualityi posters.

1)homo punching bag
2)homo punching bag
3)ilikedirt

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

paranoid randroid posted:

this is like one of those "Who's Who" book things where you pay 150 bucks to be in a book with all the other people who paid 150 bux, isnt it

dont recognize the avatar so u are NOIT on the list PLUS i dont appreesh the attitude TO BE HONEST TBH

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

SpeedGem posted:

i'm typing this on a beach in florida, and i'm steps away from a cirle k

i'm prolly gonna wake up here, instead of the place, and it's gonna rain.

a little rain never hurt anyone though, also, i can put this laptop in a plastic bag.

spweedgem gonna be honest, never seen u post before BUT from what i seren ur on the fast track to vip status so keep it up bruh

homo for punching bag ur # 17 on my list!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

no thanks.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ofc whirlwind jones is on da list ur like no. 5

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well I guess ill take me 150 smackers elsewhere, wise guy

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
TBH I am surprised all three servers are still up, and not seized.

electric bills gonna be massive though, 123142 uniques hitsa in the last hour across the cluster.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i saw your cock and balls and laughed but i wouldn't have been able to do that so i think you're pretty cool

i hope poo poo works out

p.s. cock and balls

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
design spots are u the one who won the lottery?

if so give sid some money

he's eating nothing but mr. noodles and he gonna get rickets :ohdear:

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
That awkward moment unique to the SA forums where you think to yourself "drat I hope this poster is a gimmick".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

design spots upsets me in the same way anything i dont comprehend upsets me

• Locked thread