Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i don't wanna shoot them there or punch them or kick them or throw thing at them; i want to shoot lightening at their dicks, or shove their dicks into a power outlet or some other thing that makes them get shocked right in the dick. can we do this? games where i can electrocute someone in the dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
swat 4
syphon filter
infamous
bioshock
skyrim
deus ex: all 3

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

matrix ripoff posted:

i don't wanna shoot them there or punch them or kick them or throw thing at them; i want to shoot lightening at their dicks, or shove their dicks into a power outlet or some other thing that makes them get shocked right in the dick. can we do this? games where i can electrocute someone in the dick

Operation is a fun game for all ages with orifices of appropriate size for many posters here at comedy site Something Awful

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Battlefield, use your defibrillator on someones dick, you can kill them and get a nice humiliation kill.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
condemned 1 and 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Postal 2.

Soral
May 30, 2009

you get bonus points for shocking balls in this iirc

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Saints row also has many forms of CBT for your deviant fetishes op

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
metroid prime, if you're ok with shooting lighting at space pirate dicks (may not exist, unsure)

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
In Payday 2, you can take a perk so that when a dude tries to taser you in the dick, it will backfire and taze him in the dick instead.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Resident evil remake

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Soral posted:

you get bonus points for shocking balls in this iirc

nope

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Pretty much all the Elder Scrolls and any other RPG where you can cast lightning spells.

Then Fallout has stuff like shock batons, cattle prods, pulse weapons/ammo and the Compliance Regulator. Unfortunately you can't specifically target that part of their body in the newer ones so you'll just have to eyeball it.

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jul 21, 2014

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

matrix ripoff posted:

would you accept aimed shots to the groin using the cattleprod in Fallout 2, OP

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

saints row 2 had a tase gun that you could use on your friends to incapacitate them in dangerous situations

you could also aim it at their dick area

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

saints row 2 had a tase gun that you could use on your friends to incapacitate them in dangerous situations

you could also aim it at their dick area

This is loving awesome.
-- Macklemore

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

syphon filter. dick taze them until they burst into flames

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Coolguye posted:

Saints row also has many forms of CBT for your deviant fetishes op

As much as I'd like to brag about Saint's Row, there is nothing that lets you electrocute the dick and dick alone, and the OP was incredibly specific about getting watts in the dong.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Fallout 1 & 2 called shots to the groin with the cattle prod

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Mr Tastee posted:

As much as I'd like to brag about Saint's Row, there is nothing that lets you electrocute the dick and dick alone, and the OP was incredibly specific about getting watts in the dong.

sounds like someone can't aim at the crotchal region

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
do lasers count? if so, goldeneye and perfect dark have dick specific deaths, and also rear end specific

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hog Butcher posted:

do lasers count? if so, goldeneye and perfect dark have dick specific deaths, and also rear end specific

Goldeneye has a taser

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
thanks for reminding me about the dummied out weapons in all guns cheat, i just learned you can rapid fire the taser by hammering weapon switch while it's out and you hold down fire

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Is that Lichdom: Battlemage game any good? I bet you could craft a dick-shock spell in that, but it's early access so idk

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Hahaha, no, not even remotely. It is legitimately astoundingly bad, and I recommend you buy it just so you can marvel at how thoroughly you wasted your money. The only redeeming factor this game has going for it is that you will laugh at how aggressively poo poo it is.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Frank Horrigan posted:

Hahaha, no, not even remotely. It is legitimately astoundingly bad, and I recommend you buy it just so you can marvel at how thoroughly you wasted your money. The only redeeming factor this game has going for it is that you will laugh at how aggressively poo poo it is.

:eyepop: this is a resounding anti-recommendation, can you compound on what makes it so thoroughly :dota:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Mr Tastee posted:

nut shots are a thing and there is a taser, you do the math

saint's row will also have other forms of awfulness to inflict upon the burrowing bishops inside the game world after he inevitably gets over the electricity part since it is a dark and disturbing game for dark and disturbing people

you can see this demonstrated in how mascots attack you with dildo bats

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Maybe I'm misremembering but I'm pretty sure the taser is just a big burst of electricity. You can center it one the schlong but it'll get the whole body.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no i can confirm there is a definite central focus to the shock

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i think you can do this in 'destroy all humans' but i don't think i remember that game being particularly good. also unreal tournament, the shock rifle maybe?

e: in ut you can shoot electricity balls, then shoot those balls to make them explode into more electricity. well, you see the potential

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

i think you can do this in 'destroy all humans' but i don't think i remember that game being particularly good. also unreal tournament, the shock rifle maybe?

e: in ut you can shoot electricity balls, then shoot those balls to make them explode into more electricity. well, you see the potential

:hellyeah:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Frank Horrigan posted:

Is there an effort post on this? I wanna know more.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
thought title said "electrocute someone with my dick", was much more excited then

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

syphon filter without question

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

sword_man.gif posted:

thought title said "electrocute someone with my dick", was much more excited then

probably a star wars story fanfic where a sith actually does this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Frank Horrigan posted:

I would also like an effort version of this. You've sold me on "bad", but I want to know why bad.

• Locked thread