Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Here's a list of names
Shahanshah
Bronze Bullet
Burning Spear
The Electric Man
Oracula
Strobe Lass
Drunken Rabbit Girl
Captain Scotland
Hissing Madagascar Cockroach Man & Mocking Lad
Saber
Amythyst
Pythona
ExPonential
Punch Maiden
Crash Man
Geistman
Gunsmith
Redhawk
The Black Jolt
Sun Lass
Motoman
October Man
View Results

• Locked thread
Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Here is a list of every lame superhero character I've ever invented, go ahead and pick the name that pleases you best and I will draw it

list

Shahanshah
The Bronze Bullet
Burning Spear
The Electric Man
Oracula
Strobe Lass
Drunken Rabbit Girl
Captain Scotland
Saber
Amythyst
Pythona
ExPonential
Punch Maiden
Crash Man
Geistman
Gunsmith
Redhawk
The Black Jolt
Sun Lass
Moto Man
Oktoberman

Harime Nui fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jul 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Draw me, kicking your rear end for making a drawing thread.

Captain No-mates

captain scotland

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Mocking lad sans cockroach

Salmiakki

hissing madagascar cockroach man is the only way

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Please, my OCD demands you use the poll

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A poop with a dick, peeing on another poop

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Excuse me GODSPEED JOHN GLENN I expect better behavior from a forums elder

drilldo squirt

Obama cumming over poo he peed in half.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Afro Doug

i would like a landscape please

drilldo squirt

I would like a picture of what I look like irl, and if your wrong you get probated for a week.

WindmillSlayer

Draw me.

ulvir

strobe lass was a name that spoke to me

posting smiling
the fandom wants more punch maiden

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
In retrospect if I'd thinned it to maybe 12 options we'd see more than one vote for each

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Afro Doug

invent a superhero named landscape man, who pacifies his enemies with scenic vistas

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
You can't pressure me into drawng a poop with a dick peeing on another poop, no matter how many times you ask I WON'T DO IT!

ulvir

you know, this kind of begs the question .... Has anyone ever made a goatse-dicknipple?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Harime Nui posted:

You can't pressure me into drawng a poop with a dick peeing on another poop, no matter how many times you ask I WON'T DO IT!

But it's such a good idea! You would be making history, breaking boundaries! This is something that needs to be done and right here, right now, you are the one to do it.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Gosh I could.... make history??

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Harime Nui posted:

Gosh I could.... make history??

Yes. You can and you will. You are the chosen one.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Tie breaker yay

GoodbyeTurtles

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Hey, I have an idea. How about a poop with a dick, peeing on another poop?

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
The results were overwhelming but I think we can say Hissing Madagascar Cockroach Man (C.M, to his friends) emerged the clear winner, so here's a sketch of him with his 13 year-old sidekick Mocking Lad.

The perforations in his suit are sonic boosters, and his costume emits a screech that disables the foes of justice. Mocking Lad has the ability to mimic any noise, including his mentor's devastating screech.

Salmiakki

Harime Nui posted:

The results were overwhelming but I think we can say Hissing Madagascar Cockroach Man (C.M, to his friends) emerged the clear winner, so here's a sketch of him with his 13 year-old sidekick Mocking Lad.

The perforations in his suit are sonic boosters, and his costume emits a screech that disables the foes of justice. Mocking Lad has the ability to mimic any noise, including his mentor's devastating screech.

!!

is mockin lads fav movie how to kill a mockinbird??

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
It's probably Hunger Harry Jackson of Olympus or whatever horrible poo poo kids love these days

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Coming up next: The Captains Scotland (there's two), Punch Maiden, Strobe Lass and Oktober Man

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I think Captain Scotland may not actually do any superheroing. Mainly he hangs out in the Hero League gym, where he hogs the squat rack and belittles other heroes until they cry

drilldo squirt

This got like 3 votes so what the hell?

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Alright here's one of Punch Maiden. I didn't feel like drawing her whole costume so she's basically in the 'first layer' of her costume she straps the remnants of her Magical Girl skirt and blouse over. Shown here she's unwinding the tape over her massive gnarly hands.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
bump keep voting ppl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

• Locked thread