Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cruft

In roasting, the newbie is cooked from the outside in, and the heat surrounds the newbie. Originally, roasting meant putting a chunk of poster on a spit and setting it over an open fire, and turning it frequently so that the fire seared and cooked the entire cut of poster. Now, most of us do our roasting in a conventional or convection oven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

So Cruft. I mean we talk about newbies like they are new people, but lets be honest, its really just people who "Dont get it"

Ok, so cruft. He's walking down the street, iPhone out, trying to post in "Da Yob" and I'm all "Dont do it cruft" and he's like "I cant here you, this is an internet forum, how do you even know Im doing this"

He types a bit, make a pun if he's feeling his oats, hits post. Now lowtax, being a cool dude, makes it 403. But no, that dont stop him. He retypes, redoes the post. BAM. Posted.

He reads it to himself, smirks.

Then he walks right into a telephone pole.

Dont byob and walk, newbies.

cruft

WindmillSlayer posted:

So Cruft. I mean we talk about newbies like they are new people, but lets be honest, its really just people who "Dont get it"

Ok, so cruft. He's walking down the street, iPhone out, trying to post in "Da Yob" and I'm all "Dont do it cruft" and he's like "I cant here you, this is an internet forum, how do you even know Im doing this"

He types a bit, make a pun if he's feeling his oats, hits post. Now lowtax, being a cool dude, makes it 403. But no, that dont stop him. He retypes, redoes the post. BAM. Posted.

That post was a real emotional roller coaster, I tell you what.

cruft

I'll tell you another thing. Posting consistency is not something I'm going to be known for around here.

City of Glompton

what can I use to bring out the best flavor of newbies when roasting? are there additions that can improve the taste without adding a lot of extra fat and calories?

ron color
sup, frosh *messes up ur fohawk* hahahaha *knocks ur books down*

FluffieDuckie

WindmillSlayer posted:

pogi

cruft posted:

That post was a real emotional roller coaster, I tell you what.

pogi

Cruft, I think you're a good poster and I enjoy your enthusiasm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

DrSanchez posted:

Cruft, I think you're a good poster and I enjoy your enthusiasm.

I appreciate that, man, but dad jokes will only carry me so far, you know?

• Locked thread