Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Come post about the boring minutiae of your life that no one else cares about in here, and I will react to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
no one in byob wants to play street fighter with me so i'm just playing training mode by myself.

Afro Doug

hello, im gay

deep dish peat moss

Classicist posted:

no one in byob wants to play street fighter with me so i'm just playing training mode by myself.

What the heck!! What version of Street Fighter are you playing. If it's SFA3 on mame I'll play with you . I'm a really good buttonmasher. Keep training and get strong brother. The Martial Arts are not about fighting your opponent, but defeating your opponent without a fight.

posting smiling

Funnypost Collabo posted:

What the heck!! What version of Street Fighter are you playing. If it's SFA3 on mame I'll play with you . I'm a really good buttonmasher. Keep training and get strong brother. The Martial Arts are not about fighting your opponent, but defeating your opponent without a fight.

i'm playing sf4 but i will install mame and play with you. i'm real bad at fighting games.

deep dish peat moss

Afro Doug posted:

hello, im gay

You're lucky to be born ina time when it's not a big deal!! There are a lot of gay people living really cool lives now, you can be anything.

deep dish peat moss

Classicist posted:

i'm playing sf4 but i will install mame and play with you. i'm real bad at fighting games.

I don't even have it downloaded but I've buttonmashed my way through pretty much every fighting game storyline on any 2d fighter.

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
As you, my dear friends are reading this post, I, your good friend, am drinking an icy cold coors light.

Afro Doug

You're lucky to be born ina time when it's not a big deal!! There are a lot of gay people living really cool lives now, you can be anything.
i live in the UAE

deep dish peat moss

Cosmic Charlie posted:

As you, my dear friends are reading this post, I, your good friend, am drinking an icy cold coors light.

I hope you're enjoying it!! The last time I had a Coors Light was after walking around Chicago being a tourist for about five hours straight. I was so desperate for refreshment I paid $6 for a cheap beer in a hoity toity hotel bar because I couldn't find anything else! I hope yours was accurately priced.

deep dish peat moss

Afro Doug posted:

i live in the UAE

You're looking at living in the Unlimited Anal Emirates all wrong!!

i am he

i am he

Captain No-mates

i wish i could have my internal voice replaced with that of andy samberg so when i thought it was like having andy samberg of lonely island fame be my friend and i would nt be so lonely

deep dish peat moss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7dFMbubxr4&t=6s

i am he

deep dish peat moss

Captain No-mates posted:

i wish i could have my internal voice replaced with that of andy samberg so when i thought it was like having andy samberg of lonely island fame be my friend and i would nt be so lonely

You wouldn't be Captain No-mates if ya had mates, mate!

Captain No-mates

You wouldn't be Captain No-mates if ya had mates, mate!

ur very astute.

Cosmic Charlie

I just moved down a barstool

vapoursquid

none other
i feel trapped and utterly alone with no real idea where to go

deep dish peat moss

Cosmic Charlie posted:

I just moved down a barstool

Why would you do that?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm worried captain no-mates will show up on my doorstep one day

deep dish peat moss

vapoursquid posted:

i feel trapped and utterly alone with no real idea where to go

This is a uniquely Human curse that presents as we finish our education and realize that not one institution in our life prepared us to simply exist successfully, and we start to look back at each and every action and decision that lead us to where we are through the clarity of hindsight. The more thriving among us have learned to apply the suite of our life experiences and learned lessons to the future, instead of dwelling on how they could have bettered our past.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

same

deep dish peat moss

Bo-Pepper posted:

It's a very real fear and all I can recommend is leave ouut a Nintendo in the living room to distract him and get a big angry dog.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i leave out a plate of cookies some milk and a stack of nintendo powers in my foyer every night

Captain No-mates

i love nintendos

Cosmic Charlie

Why would you do that?

a lady walked up and wanted to sit with her friends so she politely asked if I'd move down one. I will now have yet another coors light.

Cosmic Charlie

Captain No-mates posted:

i love nintendos

Nintendos are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
i wish instead of god sending me little memos of his existence, he would just present himself to me so we could have a real conversation. but now that i think of it i guess thats what praying is for :/

• Locked thread