Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
september

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

haha yeah draconians are alright tho man u jus gotta get on the level and talk to them in terms of profit and daylight sabvings hours

a ritard

by XyloJW
tl;dr draconians want to alter our dna in order to make us their slaves.

a ritard

by XyloJW
also we are created as a hybrid of draconian and <higher being> [almiakki sic] dna so i guess that the draconians effed up on that point. endgame: they are scared and earth humans are going to be the big winner.

ron color
What about the beatles

tradjik

a ritard posted:

also we are created as a hybrid of draconian and <higher being> [almiakki sic] dna so i guess that the draconians effed up on that point. endgame: they are scared and earth humans are going to be the big winner.

hahahahahahaha you literally think this is true. draconians gonna fuk u up boi

a ritard

by XyloJW
my theory is that there are humans who evolved on earth and humans who were planted here. the whole point of this being the mixing of life in the melting pot of usa.

a ritard

by XyloJW

tradjik posted:

hahahahahahaha you literally think this is true. draconians gonna fuk u up boi

draconians created us and hosed up and trying to correct their mistakes, meanwhile we have nuclear fusion and a planet-destroying economy up-and-running your move lizard men.

tradjik

a ritard posted:

draconians created us and hosed up and trying to correct their mistakes, meanwhile we have nuclear fusion and a planet-destroying economy up-and-running your move lizard men.

i dont know why you would think this?? we were created by aliens sure but not draconians, we were created by a race very similar to modern day chatbot software

a ritard

by XyloJW

tradjik posted:

i dont know why you would think this?? we were created by aliens sure but not draconians, we were created by a race very similar to modern day chatbot software

rhis is legit hilarious to me.

ulvir

lmao if you don't shed your skin on the reg

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

well hello again, definitely human not reptilian ron color.

ron color
yeah it took me awhile to get used to the way im supposed to talk but i got it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
wait poo poo

• Locked thread